Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Its impossible to enjoy work when there are no young women around

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Its a fucking nightmare and it just gets sooo old and boring working in a sausage fest environment. Even worse if there are old ladies around cause it makes you wonder where all the good looking young women are (getting superior jobs at chads office most likely).

I want to interact with young women. I want them to acknowledge my existence. The whole point of life is to socialize with women and get sex. I feel like I live a half existence.

Wrong , women make the work environment a nightmare.

I want to have women that work under me and require me to teach them things. I want to be close to them on the computer helping them out like back in middle school

I want to have women that work under me and require me to teach them things. I want to be close to them on the computer helping them out like back in middle school
I hate seeing young foids nowadays because it reminds me that they are getting their brains fucked out by chads cock while I get to rot in inceldom.
exactly

If you have foids openly making conversation with you, and not reacting negatively to your presence then fuck off this site

Its a fucking nightmare and it just gets sooo old and boring working in a sausage fest environment. Even worse if there are old ladies around cause it makes you wonder where all the good looking young women are (getting superior jobs at chads office most likely).

I want to interact with young women. I want them to acknowledge my existence. The whole point of life is to socialize with women and get sex. I feel like I live a half existence.
WRONG

ITS WORSE WHEN THERE ARE YOUNG WOMEN AROUND BBBBUT THEY TREAT YOU LIKE SHIT EVERY DAY, THIS IS ORDERS OF MAGNITUDES WORSE.

For an incel THE BEST ENVIRONMENT IS WITH OLD PEOPLE WITH NO DRAMA.

THE WORST ENVIRONMENT IS WITH YOUNG WOMEN, LOOK BUT YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO TOUCH, COUPLED WITH THIS THEY TREAT YOU LIKE SHIT AS WELL, DOUBLE SUIFUEL, HUGE SEXUAL FRUSTRATION, AND YOUR EGO GETS BATTERED BY THE REALLY BAD TREATMENT.

My old job had this girl with a massive fat ass. It was lifefuel.
that you didnt get to touch, not life fuel, huge frustration fuel

The same for me. In this new factory there are only normie men who constantly making same retarted jokes. I'm just sitting there and rolling my eyes and say nothing cuz I'm tired of them.
In the old factory there was 1 young one and some middle aged ones and oldies. No lie, 1 gave me a hard time but the other were sweet to me.

Male dominated workplaces mog female dominates workplaces hard. There is almost always at least some kind of community among men while for women it's always competition, gossiping and spreading lies

Women will not accept being treated as an equal by an ugly man. Especially one who is ugly in a nerdy non macho way. This is constructively a death sentence in some cases.

WRONG

ITS WORSE WHEN THERE ARE YOUNG WOMEN AROUND BBBBUT THEY TREAT YOU LIKE SHIT EVERY DAY, THIS IS ORDERS OF MAGNITUDES WORSE.

For an incel THE BEST ENVIRONMENT IS WITH OLD PEOPLE WITH NO DRAMA.

THE WORST ENVIRONMENT IS WITH YOUNG WOMEN, LOOK BUT YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO TOUCH, COUPLED WITH THIS THEY TREAT YOU LIKE SHIT AS WELL, DOUBLE SUIFUEL, HUGE SEXUAL FRUSTRATION, AND YOUR EGO GETS BATTERED BY THE REALLY BAD TREATMENT.
Male dominated workplaces mog female dominates workplaces hard. There is almost always at least some kind of community among men while for women it's always competition, gossiping and spreading lies
There's no hidden intentions, drama and faggotry. If they don't like you, they will tell you in constructive manner and the reason as well (which was being a newbie and working too slow for me, and not being able to relate to them since they're almost twice as old as me)

Women would trashtalk every time, you walk away most likely

What does it matter? It's not like they even perceive you anyway. They'd probably step in you like a puddle if you tripped over.
They make the workplace so much worse.

I like eye candy as much as the next guy but women and work don't mix

Bgtyrty465

Everyone has a different perspective “take” on the world. But I have never heard this one before. So this is what life is to you?