Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal it's impossible to be street smart and morally good

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
The entire point of being street smart is to scam people and have your way because you are neurotypical insider. Its not even fair. Being street smart is also inherently racist, because street smart is mostly a form of nigger taming via jewish trickery. You are street smart because you know what a nigger is, and you use your racism as leverage to help yourself.

The least street smart person is an autistic sheltered incel that is a vehement anti-racist and is highly empathetic. Someone that lacks street smarts would hear out the indian man and let him scam them on the phone, and then justify that it's probably better that he got scammed because the indian man needed the money more.

It's the opposite of street smart to tip a barista at an expensive cafe to some snotty barista. They wont make the overly priced coffee any better.

Somebody that isn't street smart is the kind of guy to frequently get taken advantage of by women, especially e-thots-- SIMPS. While conversely, the very definition of a street smart person is a pimp. Being a pimp is the street smart equivalent of being a brain surgeon. It's the most skillful of street smart jobs. There is no such thing as being a pimp that's shit at hustling people-- you are either a working pimp, or you are dead or are in jail.

This is all to say that I have no respect for people that respect street smarts. People who are street smart are ALL bad people. Yet you have to be street smart to fuck women. It's not even a question. To respect street smarts is cucked. You are basically worshipping the degenerate low lives of society. Street smart people are all the degenerate low lives that have it better than you because they have dark triad traits that allow them to navigate fear, while the meek incel stays the moral virgin due to living in fear (as well as looking like an incel too obviously)

This is why women need to be put in cages, and the street smart, while they also want women in cages, the problem is that the street smart man wants to TRICK the female to consentually put herself in the cage. That's just backwards, and selfish for men like us that need women in cages in a fair and institutional way to get any pussy.

Last edited:
Ok amelia cheung father.
Till now I dont get the lore, so basically its a whore, whose brother is here and then she got exposed then her mother joined lol and then what like why did all of this happen??

Street smart just means being a cunning loud manipulative NT Fox to get out of situations and get things done.

Ok amelia cheung father.
Till now I dont get the lore, so basically its a whore, whose brother is here and then she got exposed then her mother joined lol and then what like why did all of this happen??
i didn't even read the thread, I just saw an ugly chink and made it my avi