Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Its impossible to be friends with foids

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
I'll keep this short for dumbcels, but basically back when I was bluepilled, I had a foid friend, because I was a dumb shit.

Basically on my ig I posted about the guy who doxxed an onlywhore to her dad (lifefuel tbh) and le female shoots up my DMs calling me cringe and incel and everything. I told her she's a stupid shit and that sex work is immoral and she told me to kill myself and that I shouldn't hate all women just because of one negative experience.

The funny part is that I have actually talked to lengths with said foid, she KNOWS its not "just one negative experience" plus she knows I'm suicidal. I'm honestly doing great now but further proof that foids can't even be regular people.

>having instagram and posting your views about women for normies to see

ok graycel

Incel

Instagram

?

Every time I've tried making female friends, they never talk to me unless I start the conversation. Even the ones that I've been knowing for a long time. I've been knowing one for 6 years now, and she has never started a conversation with me. That's why I don't think of them as real friends. They're just acquaintances that might respond back to you if chad dumped her and she wants a shoulder to cry on. Never again tbh.

Tbh it's impossible to be friends with males either. They're backstabbing cunts just like women.

>talking with foids
>has IG
okey

None of them wanted to be my friend anyway

Tbh it's impossible to be friends with males either. They're backstabbing cunts just like women.

LOOOL TRUE males are the worst. women at least have vaginas

idk finding decent guys to be homies with is still infinitely more possible because a) they exist. Compared to decent foids which simply don't.

We already knew that

tfw i see a greycel
F11A3EFB 0169 4C9E AE8A 236BB3834204

Every time I've tried making female friends, they never talk to me unless I start the conversation. Even the ones that I've been knowing for a long time. I've been knowing one for 6 years now, and she has never started a conversation with me. That's why I don't think of them as real friends. They're just acquaintances that might respond back to you if chad dumped her and she wants a shoulder to cry on. Never again tbh.
You're only an orbitter that is worth 5 seconds of her attention when her other orbitter is busy typing his response to her.

I also have instagram tbh although I never really post anything because it would be a massive mistake to let people know what I actually think about anything

mirin low inhib posting blackpill content on ig

Hmm yeah I never had one before tbh

Why would you have Instagram if you're an incel? :feelsUgh:

I never even tried to become friends with females.

imagine having social media in 2020 :feelsPop: