Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's impossible for me to find my oneitis online

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
I HAVEN'T SEEN MY ONEITIS IN 5 YEARS BUT I'm still unable to find her online, I know her first and last name, and address (not due to stalking, simply cause I knew her). BUT STILL IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND HER ON INSTA, SNAPCHAT, ETC...

FUCK ALL I WANNA DO IS SEE A PIC OF HER, I HAVEN'T SEEN HER FOR SO LONG I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER HER FACE.

Do you have her phone number? That could help.

Stop being a soycuck

I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER HER FACE.
I can remember the face of my early high school ones. Their names tho ...

It's strange how vivid these old teenagehood memories still are, while adulthood is just bland and equalized. I legit think that having sex today would be less of a big thing than touching the leg of my crush back then. Hormones really fuck up your brain.

Do you have her phone number? That could help.
No I should have asked for it when I had the chance, most likely would have gotten it.

Instead I started avoiding/not trying to see her due to self hatred

I HAVEN'T SEEN HER FOR SO LONG I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER HER FACE.
this says everything. You are just projecting an image of what you thought she was, but it’s all just a fantasy buddy boyo.

No I should have asked for it when I had the chance, most likely would have gotten it.

Instead I started avoiding/not trying to see her due to self hatred
You should be able to find it online if you have her full name.

Oneitis posts not being banned lmao

I HAVEN'T SEEN MY ONEITIS IN 5 YEARS BUT I'm still unable to find her online, I know her first and last name, and address (not due to stalking, simply cause I knew her). BUT STILL IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND HER ON INSTA, SNAPCHAT, ETC...

FUCK ALL I WANNA DO IS SEE A PIC OF HER, I HAVEN'T SEEN HER FOR SO LONG I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER HER FACE.
I try not to think about my oneitis because it causes severe depression but I know how you feel

brutal you think about her and she's more than likely forgotten you even exist all toilets are like this tbh
Why does the part below your username say "subhuman"

Damn bro. I still know my oneitis' instagram. I still harass her on Instagram and send photos of her dressed up like a slut to her parents on Facebook :3