Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It's important that we solve these soft conflicts now rather then later

ineedassistance

ineedassistance

Lodestar
★★★★
It seems the West is confused on gender identity. The problem seems to be that trusting power to a certain group of people has disastrous consequences, so for a truly equal society we need to eliminate gender. But at what point does it become abuse? Any immutable changes like surgery should be discouraged at all costs.

It's a good thing that we are struggling with these issues now, the sooner we can resolve them the sooner we can face more important issues at hand. Is it normal for society to retain these levels of celibacy among men? No. We know this because men are dropping out of society. To liberate men, we must educate them on abuse like inducing permanent changes on the body.

The problem is when these issues are artificially created and then reignited over and over, eventually making way for another culture war type issue, just to distract us from real problems; the deteriorating morals and economic state of society, the discriminatory treatment towards subhumans, hypergamy, and all that... :feelsclown:

All very nice for those who would wish us to ignore all this, of course; it will evaporate soon enough once we enter into real dooming situations, though it's not unlikely the elites themselves will be taking advantage of this for further control. :feelsjuice:

What issues? If there is a person that proclaim himself a cat, do I need to miau to him?

What issues? If there is a person that proclaim himself a cat, do I need to miau to him?
They have too much power. Ignoring them has not worked. If we don't save men, they will come for us later.

They have too much power. Ignoring them has not worked. If we don't save men, they will come for us later.
I'm not ignoring them, but how can they come for us? Those are normie problems. We don't have kids that they can groom.

I'm not ignoring them, but how can they come for us? Those are normie problems. We don't have kids that they can groom.
Normies would be incels, they just aren't paying attention. And these issues do effect us. We pay taxes for normies and their children.

There is no such thing as fixing this society. Only a collapse and complete restructuring.

It seems the West is confused on gender identity. The problem seems to be that trusting power to a certain group of people has disastrous consequences, so for a truly equal society we need to eliminate gender. But at what point does it become abuse? Any immutable changes like surgery should be discouraged at all costs.

It's a good thing that we are struggling with these issues now, the sooner we can resolve them the sooner we can face more important issues at hand. Is it normal for society to retain these levels of celibacy among men? No. We know this because men are dropping out of society. To liberate men, we must educate them on abuse like inducing permanent changes on the body.
So men should just become trannies? What the fuck?

No. I'm saying to reconsider these hard labels because they are not reversible.
So can you please explain quickly what you want men to do? Do you want them to become transgender or not? Zero sophistry please

So can you please explain quickly what you want men to do? Do you want them to become transgender or not? Zero sophistry please
I have no jurisdiction on what people can do. If you are implying people are trans because society is telling them to do so that is different. I am simply observing what is happening around me.

Nothing is ever gonna get resolved things are only gonna decay further and further with each year

I have no jurisdiction on what people can do. If you are implying people are trans because society is telling them to do so that is different. I am simply observing what is happening around me.
I am just tired of your sophistry. A few words. What is your solution for men. Quickly.