Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel its horrfically never began

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
men and women i cant mingle no matter how hard i try, i dont even have friends., i just wanna die. my entire existence is nothing of regret and shame for being born horribly wrong, out of my choice. i never had a family despitre having one, but i feel so alien it doesnt even matter anymore, all i cand do is cope so damn much, i just wish i can be with a family, or at least have brothers, males i can trust, i csnt even get that, nor a girlfriend, everything is rigged, im not even sure if im me, can somebody explain to me who am i HWERE HTE FUCK AM I i haven no firends famil or a goddamn gf, i have no job, im a aparasite in this household, everyone wants me dead. i wish soemone can find me

Same man same.

Last edited:
How old are you

Same. I wish I could have real friends I could at least vent with:cryfeels:. This life is just so unfair

Are you drunk/high? It’s all good bro. Existence is terrifying, but it can also be beautiful too. Don’t rope, there’s more you have to do here.

lambs need to die

I don’t have or want friends. I’m okay with it. Anything else would be forced.

i haven no firends famil or a goddamn gf, i have no job, im a aparasite in this household, everyone wants me dead.
Same
I wish I could have real friends I could at least vent with:cryfeels:. This life is just so unfair
Never had a real friend,wish i had one,only had a bunch of fair weather,fake ''friends'' when i was younger,that's why i had to cut them off,they're were just parasites.