Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's honestly surreal how I lost the genetic lottery in so many different ways

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
Chads have no flaws.
Most normies have 1, 2 flaws, incels more.
I have SO MANY.

-Mixed race genetic filth
-Huge forehead that you could park a car on
-Subhuman small recessed chin
-Autism/Aspergers
-Manlet
-Started balding hard at 15 and a half
-Terribly hideous and ugly smile, and I mean like fucking HIDEOUS natural smile
-Very receding hairline
-And many more

Is this a joke?
Deus meus ut quid dereliquisti me?

370 3709365 586kib 967x954 pink wojak pink wojak
Pink
Wojak suicide 57fbf34784a46

At least your avi is cute, which should give you a huge halo on this site.

Come on dude, you’re almost 5’11, stop calling yourself a manlet. I’m fucking tired of seeing this victim olympics culture we have going on where everyone is trying to insist they have it worst and are the biggest incel.

Your parents were likely ugly as well and simply looksmatched - you see it sometimes, a man and wife walking around both ugly as fuck, and the kids are 10 years old but have faces like they are 45. Just horrendous, bottom of the barrel genetics.

What really sucks is when your siblings came out chads but you came out incel thanks to recombination.

I lost the genetic lottery so hard it's almost laughable.

They really do only have like 2 flaws. It's why when we complain about one flaw like height that they think that that's the only thing wrong with us and then they use some short guy with an attractive face that gets laid as an example that height doesn't matter.

I have all the flaws you listed except instead of balding It was severe acne covering my entire face with me. I also am nt which sucks because I can't get autismbux because I wasn't diagnosed as a young child.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back