Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's honestly so over if you don't have a social circle

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Saw so many groups of college students dressed up ready to go out and that was in the morning. It made me so mad. Thankfully I finished my classes early today so I don't have to see any more for the rest of the day.
I want that to be me, god damn it.

Why do my friends have to be such fucking losers? I fucking hate them.

Last edited:
college is worst time of life

only could get worse if one does not graduate

i lost all social circles i had when i moved out from my hometown

Be grateful that you even have friends. I’m in college and have no friends.

havent had any since the start of this school year. i have "friends" though

Be grateful that you even have friends. I’m in college and have no friends.
they're not really friends. Most of mine moved away and they treated me like shit but at least they were somewhat fun. The ones that are left are faggots that just rot at home all day and occasionally use me to vent about their shitty problems. I fucking hate voluntary rotters.

It never began

i do and a few have girlfriends but it doesn't get me any bitches

i don't have any friends, family or SO. truly a terrible life. it's over.

The last time I went outside with friends was back in 2016. when I was 13...

could your friends not say the same shit about you lol your not a very good friend.. you should know their struggle

They’re voluntary losers
ive never heard that before :feelskek::feelskek: your friends are special for sure
but yeah i get you

i used to hang around crackheads and started doing bad drugs so if you hang around losers you become a loser :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Are u a crackhead

Btw based avi brocel
i used too be
dont do anymore one of my old highschool friends remembered i existed and he was out of options for friends so we became friends and i was able to stop the cracking all my friends before that were just crackheads getting fucked up in a shed all day long lol so i knew nothing better

Yeah I know, I've been looking at the average guys from my old high school and what they have all in common is that they're in a social circle. I feel like it's one of the over looked parts of the blackpill. :blackpill: :worryfeels:

I don't give a fuck about hanging out with bluepilled normie retards. I just want a cute bitch to fuck.

relatable, if my friends were chads at the very least there'd be a chance of ascending by proxy, dont even care if they'd mog me :feelsLSD:

Saw so many groups of college students dressed up ready to go out and that was in the morning. It made me so mad. Thankfully I finished my classes early today so I don't have to see any more for the rest of the day.
I want that to be me, god damn it.

Why do my friends have to be such fucking losers? I fucking hate them.
Social circle is sadly the only way that an incel has to get laid for free. We won´t stand a chance in dating apps cuz foids are pickier there. Hell, even our grandmas would atrackt hordes of simps and chadlites while won´t have single match.

@Zer0/∞ is my only friend

I dont have a social circle cause people are fake as fuck