Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story It's honestly over for autists / aspies

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
I have a huge autist / aspie in my class and whenever he opens his mouth the conversation either just dies down and everyone goes silent, or he gets outright ignored.
The worst is when he tries to make jokes. It's so bad tbh ngl, I don't think he has ever made a joke that actually made sense or was funny

If you're autist / aspie then I'm truly sorry.

The most oppressed group socially.

Yes bro, it never began for us. :feelscry:

I tried making jokes at school too but people just stared at me like I was an alien. I was made fun of a lot too but was too retarded to realize it back then. It’s only looking back on it now that I see how often I was mocked.

Should’ve been euthanised at birth tbh.

The most oppressed group socially.

Just imagine your group is just waiting around for class, talking and making jokes. Then you come along to try and crack a joke in as well and they just go silent and scatter. This happens like 9/10 times
Yes bro, it never began for us. :feelscry:

I tried making jokes at school too but people just stared at me like I was an alien. I was made fun of a lot too but was too retarded to realize it back then. It’s only looking back on it now that I see how often I was mocked.

Should’ve been euthanised at birth tbh.

is it genetic, or due to bad childhood experiences?

Just imagine your group is just waiting around for class, talking and making jokes. Then you come along to try and crack a joke in as well and they just go silent and scatter. This happens like 9/10 times

is it genetic, or due to bad childhood experiences?
My theory is genetically everyone has a percentage gene of being susceptible to all manner of mental & physical ailments but the percentage of it being activated is different for everyone based on the parents percentages so things like heart disease or respiratory issues run in families hence why doctors ask about any history of X in the family. So if you have parents that were on the spectrum your chance of having autism could be 70% while 2 normies kid could be 2%, then you have ppl that instead of outright just having it activate automatically, experiences that happen early in life while you are in your formative years can effectively activate the shit gene; this being things like negative experiences at school via bullying, being ignored & not encouraged to socialize by family, bad nutrition early on. I believe this to be the main difference between why some kids get regular autism & others have the high functioning version. As for savant autists, can't explain what would lead to that outlier version.

Hmm I need to go to a psychiatrist. I suspect I have at least social anxiety

Being an ethnic autist is the worst

I'm shit at making jokes too but I think it's largely just because I'm unfunny

Hmm I need to go to a psychiatrist. I suspect I have at least social anxiety
I don't see the point of getting a diagnosis except if you want benzos. Also if you're an American and you want weapons in the future(not for mass murder or anything haha) they might not let you buy them

I'm shit at making jokes too but I think it's largely just because I'm unfunny

I don't see the point of getting a diagnosis except if you want benzos. Also if you're an American and you want weapons in the future(not for mass murder or anything haha) they might not let you buy them
im american. I love weapons

Autism is basically the equivalent of playing a video game where you don't know the programmers made it literally impossible to get anything except the bad ending. You are never going to be happy as an autist.

Autism is basically the equivalent of playing a video game where you don't know the programmers made it literally impossible to get anything except the bad ending. You are never going to be happy as an autist.

damn thats dark man, very sad

It wouldnt be problem if he was a chad

Autism is probably bearable if you are born handsome.

Autism is probably bearable if you are born handsome
or female, because of people wanting to be around you. I'd say you have to be at least a 7-8/10 to be able to have an ok life as a moderate autist.

Autism is a terrible illness, which almost certainly will condemn you to a life of loneliness and sufferings.
People, should "love" more autistic people. At least, this is how it should be in a "normal" society. What do they do instead? They ostracize them, discriminate them and show total lack of empathy towards them.

or female, because of people wanting to be around you. I'd say you have to be at least a 7-8/10 to be able to have an ok life as a moderate autist.
7-10 male or about 4 and above for female.

It's not over for good looking autists and spergs. Gl autist has special hobby and is a interesting and mysterious guy. Ugly autist has special hobby and is weird and creepy. This is how a foid brain works.

Last edited:
7-10 male or about 4 and above for female.
Not even that for a female. I have seen (almost) my looksmatch with decent looking guys and she's got a horrible personality and I don't they're NT.
Remember, it's never over for females, they always have somewhere they can invade and corrupt the weak males.

It’s a shame people are treated in such a way. It’s real devasting news.