Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It's honestly crazy to think about the Butterfly Effect and how a different set of circumstances can change everything.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
Sometimes I think to myself, that there could be someone my age, whether they be male or female, who through any number of different events or circumstances or life experiences, have grown up into a person that is a complete parallel opposite to myself.
To think, my female counterpart could be out there having a completely different belief system, different values, etc.
She might be a leftist, whereas I am pro fascism.
She may be a feminist, whereas I am anti feminist to the bone marrow.
Fuck it, she might even be the biggest whore I ever might, meanwhile I'm about as sexually experienced as a empty can of Mountain Dew.
But the one similarity between us is that we both had the same starting point and are the same age, that being 20.
Messes with my head sometimes.

may I ask why you support nazism/far-right hierarchical shit as an incel?

but anyways, my female counterpart I imagine would not have to deal with any of the brutal experiences I did. instead I would be excused from all the hard dangerous tasks because I have a hole and I would be treated like a queen and money would fly in my direction without any of my effort

may I ask why you support nazism/far-right hierarchical shit as an incel?
The left and or feminism as a whole is inherently responsible for the torturous dry dick treatment I had to endure during my teenage years by indoctrinating young females and thus causing them to see anyone who wasn't onboard with that bullshit as someone to be avoided.
but anyways, my female counterpart I imagine would not have to deal with any of the brutal experiences I did. instead I would be excused from all the hard dangerous tasks because I have a hole and I would be treated like a queen and money would fly in my direction without any of my effort
As a female, you can become an entrepreneur from selling feet pics, literal shit, used underwear, socks and bras.

The left and or feminism as a whole is inherently responsible for the torturous dry dick treatment I had to endure during my teenage years by indoctrinating young females and thus causing them to see anyone who wasn't onboard with that bullshit as someone to be avoided.

As a female, you can become an entrepreneur from selling feet pics, literal shit, used underwear, socks and bras.
but why do you think youd get laid under nazism? are you not aware that disabled and autistic people were the first ones to be killed when the nazis rose to power? I'm antifeminist and used to be a nazi until I realized the nazis would kill me for being subhuman

but why do you think youd get laid under nazism? are you not aware that disabled and autistic people were the first ones to be killed when the nazis rose to power? I'm antifeminist and used to be a nazi until I realized the nazis would kill me for being subhuman

unless you don't mind being drafted to fight bloody battles for aryan™ corporations, unironically supporting nazism is giga low iq for an incel

Yes , it's interesting , sometimes i imagine if there's any minor action i've done which has impacted a lot of things significantly

unless you don't mind being drafted to fight bloody battles for aryan™ corporations, unironically supporting nazism is giga low iq for an incel

A win win tbh. Either I shed the blood of my enemies and return home a hero, or I die trying, the latter of which would end my suffering.

I applaud you for being brave
Oh no, I'd be scared shitless, but I'd still do it anyway. Dedication to my duty as the superior race means willing to lay down my own life if need be to ensure the survival of my fellow Aryan.

Oh no, I'd be scared shitless, but I'd still do it anyway. Dedication to my duty as the superior race means willing to lay down my own life if need be to ensure the survival of my fellow Aryan.
many neo-nazis stop being nazis when they remember that aryans were drafted and killed a lot. I mean hey if you're willing to accept it then you're one of the rare few

How old are you?