Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's hilarious to see a blackpilled chad

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
https://www.acne.org/messageboard/t...-guys-are-incel-and-are-not-able-to-get-laid/

It's fucking hilarious to see a Chad get blackpilled for something that is out of his control.

In middle school I was one of the most popular and liked kids and was considered very funny.

I grinded with 2 girls on the middle school prom.

Girls liked me.

People laughed at all my jokes.

Then in highschool I got awful acne and people called me dirty and stopped liking me.

This is him
HCXUXG6

Good face, frame and shape, he's probably also tall.

But...
Yet I have been rejected probably 200 times or so, approaching girls on the street or on the bus I have even approached girls who said I was hot to their friends or showed interest in some way at me either by starring or smiling at me, and it still led to rejections. The only thing I can blame it on is my acne, as when I was in highschool people used to call me dirty because I had some of the worse acne in my classes, yet I had good everything else.

JFL. Just imagine how degenerate his life could be if without acne.

My sex drive is insanely high, literally all I can think about all day is getting laid and my acne is my number one issue with my looks everything else should be more then good enough pretty much.

Also I don't literally know any girls, so I have to rely on approaching girls on the street which is hard enough in itself, so my acne just makes it even harder and even worse, and I can't help it that people are ignorant.

Because of my looks...

people thought I was dirty and didn't clean myself.

Police think I'm a thug or drug dealer.

Girls think I'm hot from a distance where they can't see my skin, then all of a sudden they get close and don't like me anymore.

I need to clean and clear my skin, and become amongst the top level of aesthetic men in my community.

Swallow the blackpill, my dear chad acnecel:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

mAybE hE hAs a bAd pErsoNaliTy

He sounds non-NT, that's probably a big part of his issues. He still very good looking facially, even with acne.

Literally pure acnecel

I need a mommygf to do oriental techniques on my face to help clear my acne before I go to bed and make me bone broth soup for my collagen.

He sounds non-NT, that's probably a big part of his issues. He still very good looking facially, even with acne.
Yes, I think he could get laid if he lowered his standards a bit. He was probably approaching prime Stacys exclusively.

Judging by that picture he looks like a manlet, so that might also be part of it.

Is this how bad it's getting? A chadlite manlet with acne can't even get some pussy. There is no hope.

it's over for acnecels

So much blue pill in comments it's disgusting

That guy is not black, are you blind??? lol.
And that guy is FAR, FAR from incel tier.

He must be Non-NT.

he is not tall at all, look the table it's ridiculous, I think it's the problem here not his pseudo acne

he is not tall at all, look the table it's ridiculous, I think it's the problem here not his pseudo acne
He's probably sitting. He said he got attention from girls who hadn't seen his acne yet. I doubt a manlet would get that attention...

I saw that thread a few months ago. misclegend is a manlet OG from PUAhate days. Brings a tear to my eye

He's probably sitting. He said he got attention from girls who hadn't seen his acne yet. I doubt a manlet would get that attention...

Or maybe they only saw him sitting, then he got up lol.

You need to be perfect to have any chances with femoids in 2018. Any flaw and it is over.

Brutal blackpill from the comment section
I completely agree here friend. yeah I do think girls are way more shallow then guys when it comes to picking a mate. woman in America only want to thing either a hot guy or a rich one. I have a similar dilemma even though im only 19 im a tall guy 6ft and 170-5 so im slim, from a far I can tell that at least initially I do get the attention of other females. but when they take that close look and see my dark marks, it's over. I really want to be clear from everything by the time im 21, I swear if I do I'll hit on any fine girl without a bf lol. I went to the zoo today and god dame man let me tell you, I was looking more at the hot a$$'s there then the animals LOL. so many hot girls there bro, I want so bad to have that flirting experience with all of them. seriously though so many sexy girls I was like dame this is crazy! and because it's hot out they all had very sexy clothes! sigh... I want to bang real bad, but of course dame acne is messing up my chances right now. good luck to you and tell us how you manage to succeed when you do!

Bones > acne, he could still get laid easily

Misclegend is back I see

Maybe he just stopped growing at the same time the acne came

When will these coping retards learn that cold approaches rarely work? Doesnt matter if you are Chad, God, Jesus, Tyrone or whatever superior entity you assume yourself to be. Femoids cant handle cold approaches. Stop being retarded. @uninstall

When will these coping retards learn that cold approaches rarely work? Doesnt matter if you are Chad, God, Jesus, Tyrone or whatever superior entity you assume yourself to be. Femoids cant handle cold approaches. Stop being retarded. @uninstall

Tbh

It's over for chadcels.