Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's hilarious the fact that black men workout to date fat white whores

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
Didnt click nigger
"He does the sex work with me" wtf

Didnt click nigger
"He does the sex work with me" wtf
TmQb

He’s not really dating her, he’s more likely living for free off her being a prostitute. She calls him her “man” but he’s more like her pimp

Some shitskins really like fat women, to them it isn't a negative.

stormcucks are really obessed with black people
also ruining the forum drastically

Many incels seem to believe Tyrone is too blame for their inceldom.
Every shit skin married to or dating a white woman is part of the problem. If white men are gods, why would white women have relationships outside of their race? Am I to believe this doesn't raise their value? Death to racemixing betabuxers.

White wife shit skin husband

Every shit skin married to or dating a white woman is part of the problem. If white men are gods, why would white women have relationships outside of their race? Am I to believe this doesn't raise their value? Death to racemixing betabuxers.

View attachment 365472
I agree. White bitches have been the gold standard on the dating market for a while. Same with Chads. The reasons for it are largely social and mostly concern indoctrination and media influence.

Black dudes are doing well nowadays with BLM and I see it.

Especially if the couples are young in high school. I see it all the time around Berkeley High. Lots of black dudes with cute white/latina teen foids (the type that I wanted in high school but could never remotely come close to getting). Something I saw occasionally in the past but not as much as today.

Black dudes get away with a lot in liberal white Anglo society. Literally most if not all of the crime that happens in Berkeley are committed by Blacks (and Berkeley is per capita a very high crime city despite what you may think because it borders Oakland, except for the northern parts and the hills). You name it, robbery, shootings, violent assaults, home break-ins, rapes, car jackings, etc.... Everything. You wont hear or see it on the local bay area news channels but Berkeley has its own media outlets and everyone knows. Despite all of that these foids (no matter the age), whether they be teens, mid 20s, late 20s, to early 30s. I see them walking around. Black dudes are about as tall as white dudes and have good physiques. Thats literally all that matters to foids.

At the same time as always, masses of lonely Asian men walking around in Berkeley, SF, SJ, the peninsula. Fucking everywhere. Doesnt fcking matter if we earn the most money by far. The most educated on average. The LOWEST crime rates BY FAR. If you are an Asian dude in the Anglosphere especially in a serious shithole like the SF bay area, it is so fucking over. People are literally surprised to see an Asian male Asian female couple that is not fob.

Last edited:

Especially if the couples are young in high school. I see it all the time around Berkeley High. Lots of black dudes with cute white/latina teen foids (the type that I wanted in high school but could never remotely come close to getting). Something I saw occasionally in the past but not as much as today.

Black dudes get away with a lot in liberal white Anglo society. Literally most if not all of the crime that happens in Berkeley are committed by Blacks (and Berkeley is per capita a very high crime city despite what you may think because it borders Oakland, except for the northern parts and the hills). You name it, robbery, shootings, violent assaults, home break-ins, rapes, car jackings, etc.... Everything. You wont hear or see it on the local bay area news channels but Berkeley has its own media outlets and everyone knows. Despite all of that these foids (no matter the age), whether they be teens, mid 20s, late 20s, to early 30s. I see them walking around. Black dudes are about as tall as white dudes and have good physiques. Thats literally all that matters to foids.

At the same time as always, masses of lonely Asian men walking around in Berkeley, SF, SJ, the peninsula. Fucking everywhere. Doesnt fcking matter if they earn the most money by far. The most educated on average. The LOWEST crime rates BY FAR. If you are an Asian dude in the Anglosphere especially in a serious shithole like the SF bay area, it is so fucking over. People are literally surprised to see an Asian male Asian female couple that is not fob.
Would a tall Somali slay over there. Height the only thing going for us as we have a much smaller frame compared to West Africans

Would a tall Somali slay over there. Height the only thing going for us as we have a much smaller frame compared to West Africans
We dont have much Somalis here in the bay so I dont know. I do know that they have a better image than Black Americans (the descendant of slaves). But a lot of Somali youth like to adopt and emulate ghetto Black American culture so who knows.

It’s important to note that not all niggers work out as it pertains to that one particular jacked nigger you see with a swole body and a fat white bitch on his arm.

Sometimes niggers just “naturally” are born to become this way due to their slave ancestors specifically being bred to be stronger and stronger so they can do more work in the cotton fields or whatever lol.
:soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
I'm black too retard, the intent of the post was to highlight how a lot of black dudes "self improve" a whole lot just to get some fat girl that was rejected by 5+/10 whites.

At least where i live that's the norm, ugly and/or fat white girl that got rejected by white guys starts to date with black or latinos.

Stormcucks are faggots tho

I'm black too retard, the intent of the post was to highlight how a lot of black dudes "self improve" a whole lot just to get some fat girl that was rejected by 5+/10 whites.

At least where i live that's the norm, ugly and/or fat white girl that got rejected by white guys starts to date with black or latinos.

Stormcucks are faggots tho
Where do you live ? I assume its either the east coast or south...

Stormcels have a point on the one hand. If i go to a shopping centre i lose count of how many bm-wf couples I see. However when they start grouping all of us as ethnics which implies curries are getting white women, that's when they turn into stormfags.

At the same time as always, masses of lonely Asian men walking around in Berkeley, SF, SJ, the peninsula. Fucking everywhere. Doesnt fcking matter if we earn the most money by far. The most educated on average. The LOWEST crime rates BY FAR. If you are an Asian dude in the Anglosphere especially in a serious shithole like the SF bay area, it is so fucking over. People are literally surprised to see an Asian male Asian female couple that is not fob.
@Colvin76 thoughts?

@Colvin76 thoughts?
He's 100% Larping about black SMV.

Being black = sexual failure, perma KHHV and hated by foids. I know this from experience.

Although 13/50 is legit though but I'm not a part of it.

He's 100% Larping about black SMV.

Being black = sexual failure & hated by foids. I know this from experience.

Although 13/50 is legit though but I'm not a part of it.
But did you ever get them Jordans :feelskek: :feelshehe: ?

Being black = sexual failure, perma KHHV and hated by foids. I know this from experience.
You are incel because lower third. I'm pretty confident you will ascend if you get that fixed

You are incel because lower third. I'm pretty confident you will ascend if you get that fixed
Massive fucking cope
Eye area TRUECEL

Plus I have TONS of other unchangeable issues

Last edited: