Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "It's her loss anyway bro"

MidnightMetro1

MidnightMetro1

Greycel
I'm sick of hearing normies say "it was her loss anyway bro" after I vent about getting rejected for the 80th time this month. Why do people say this?? Do they think it helps you cope? If that's the case, I've been hundreds of girls' "loss." Something that you intentionally discard is not "your loss," especially if many others have come to the same conclusion.

"Yeah man you dodged a bullet." At this point I'm dodging a fucking A-10 Gatling gun. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Nobody ever told me its her loss....
most people just tells me that im ugly.

I mean, when a foid rejects an actual loving, caring, nice normie who wants to commit to get with some thuggish Chad who'll just manipulate and abuse her and use and discard her like toilet paper, like they usually do, it's her loss in a sense indeed.

But it's their nature to act like that, so what can we do? Women should not be free just like children shouldn't, since they're obviously not able to take good care of themselves and make sensible choices about anything important, but cucks demanded it be that way and even on this very forum there are cucks who do so, so what can we, a tiny minority of non-cucked men, do, at this point?

It's over, trust Jesus only. Nuclear over for this world, and thank God for that. Let it burn.

Last edited:
If every woman is a dodged bullet doesn't that imply that "All women are trash" is true?

Something that you intentionally discard is not "your loss," especially if many others have come to the same conclusion.

I have the same opinion; I've always been disgusted by the ability of females to cycle through males without feeling guilt.

They should really teach Aesop's fable about the fox and the grapes in schools.

cope, like the story ofs a fox that tries to eat grapes from a vine but cannot reach them. Rather than admit defeat, he states they are undesirable, sour.

If you’ve been rejected more than 10 times by women I’d stop approaching for a bit to save yourself from the emotional pain. Start saving up for surgery and looksmaxx to the best of your ability and then try again.

But yeah, those girls aren’t losing anything since that have almost unlimited options.

Yeah, she's losing out on something she doesn't even want, sure. LOL

I lost out on eating cream cheese sandwiches, yet I hate bread and cream cheese -- so I guess I'm "missing out" on it. JFL :feelskek::feelskek:

People literally treat the situation like you -- as a guy -- are some "unfamiliar food" she is just afraid to try and eat to see if she "likes you" or something like that. "Brah, she just is afraid to take a bite out of some incel! The next gal might be in the mood to try ya!"

In reality you're more like a stinking pile of garbage or -- at least -- something she knows she'll never like/eat but won't be rude about it.

Last edited:
Let's say I want a piece of cake, but the person that has the cake doesn't like me for not being tall enough so they don't give me one. Does that mean that I no longer crave the cake? No, it still sucks.

Now just replace cake with pussy, who cares if our personalities aren't compatible, I'm still sexually frustrated, so no it is my loss.

Last edited:
I've been saying this. It's the shittiest analogy ever. If you don't give it any thought you might "Hmm okay sure", but actually thinking about it is Suifuel.
Something that you intentionally discard is not "your loss," especially if many others have come to the same conclusion.

"Yeah man you dodged a bullet." At this point I'm dodging a fucking A-10 Gatling gun. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bJaMD8nJ_s

I'm sick of hearing normies say "it was her loss anyway bro" after I vent about getting rejected for the 80th time this month. Why do people say this?? Do they think it helps you cope? If that's the case, I've been hundreds of girls' "loss." Something that you intentionally discard is not "your loss," especially if many others have come to the same conclusion.

Normie PUA idiots's best cope word "Its her loss bro". Pua is bullshit they go to 100 foid and 99 foids are rejecting them and only one foid is accepting them and that foid is autistic witch lmao. And these copers are saying that just be confident lmao :lul::lul::lul:.
Normie PUA idiots's best cope word "Its her loss bro". Pua is bullshit they go to 100 foid and 99 foids are rejecting them and only one foid is accepting them and that foid is autistic witch lmao. And these copers are saying that just be confident lmao :lul::lul::lul:.
She will lose nothing. She will go to Chad to get her holes jackhammered

Lol get away from these people, if you think they're your friends they're not.

They want you to remain incel, simple and plain 'her loss anyway/you dodged a bullet' is one of the most viciously passive aggressive things someone can say to a man today.

Even I've known guys saying that to incel guy and then going on to fuck the supposed 'bullet'
:feelsLightsaber: Normies gonna normie :feelsLightsaber:
It's not even about being normie, no one says that to a guy today unless he has no respect for him at all and considers him a weak subhuman idiot that's also bluepilled

''there's plenty of fish in the sea, bro. Onto the next one!''

I dodged so much bullets i turned into Neo :lul:

cope, like the story ofs a fox that tries to eat grapes from a vine but cannot reach them. Rather than admit defeat, he states they are undesirable, sour.
It's funny too, because the sour grapes mentality is something I've only ever seen from normies. Every blackpiller knows they're ugly, we know we've been defeated. There's no hope. We just acknowledge that it's unfair that for other foxes, the grapes will pluck themselves off the tree, and fall perfectly into the fox's mouth, because that fox has a nice jawline.

Yet when I make that observation, I'm evil.