Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its harder for manlets to careermax

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Job interviews are often conducted by foids who want short men dead, many manlets have poor social skills from ostrazization/ bullying.

Or am I just making excuses for being a loser NEET?

Manlets earn less salary than their tallfag counterparts for the same job. Manlets also get promoted less and are more likely to work low end minimum wage jobs

true, short men aren't treated seriously so they don't get promoted to high positions that require managing other people
basically your ceiling is at the point of your skills so you can be like senior programmer but then you won't become an executive manager or something if you're short

manlets have smaller brains

I read somewhere that the Mafia is the best place for career advancement for manlets. Many gangster leaders were quite short. Of course, it isn't feasible for someone of my temperament, but it's an interesting food for a thought.

That's why I would surgerymaxx before getting in an actual job.

Napoleon or go home for manlets.

manlets have smaller brains
But they taste better with you marinate them for a few days... Much better than a fat headed Chad head.too much cholesterol!

Yes. There's statistics and studies to back this up. I'm too lazy and don't care enough to dig them up.

true, short men aren't treated seriously so they don't get promoted to high positions that require managing other people
basically your ceiling is at the point of your skills so you can be like senior programmer but then you won't become an executive manager or something if you're short

it will be hard to become a manager even for chadlets

Job interviews are often conducted by foids who want short men dead, many manlets have poor social skills from ostrazization/ bullying.

Or am I just making excuses for being a loser NEET?
reminder that tall men earn more and can get into higher status and paying jobs

Height simply affects all areas of life. Being significantly tall is a massive privilege and likewise being short is like getting all your stats debuffed in life.

Scientific studies have shown that a man's average salary increases by 3% for every inch of height he gains.

I've had four jobs in my life. All four times, it was a man who made the decision to hire me. Never been hired by an HR foid.