Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's hard to stop rotting when you've been doing it for years

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Even just simple things like waking up at the same time everyday, shaving at least semi regularly, getting back into caring about my appearance, and most of all being able to handle being out of my house, it's all feels herculean to me. I know how it sounds too, I'm laughing as I type this tbh. I guess I didn't realize the state of my life when I would spend all day playing video games or watching anime.

Do any of you know what I mean? I've been NEET for the vast majority of the time since I quit highschool, and that was a decade ago. Feels bad that I can fully relate to the documentaries about Japan's hikis :feelskek: :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Yes i think one needs other ppl irl to help him through with it who arent parents

Yes i think one needs other ppl irl to help him through with it who arent parents
Well like I said before, I go to therapy, but I don't think it really helps tbh, and my mother is actively counterproductive. I wish I didn't let myself get to this point in the first place, but there's nothing I can do about that now I guess. I don't even know how I managed to get motivated now in the first place, but it definitely feels different.

I need help with this man, I want to rot 24/7 but studies and work hit me like a fucking truck. I am now fucked 6 days a week.

In the span of 1 day. I went from 7 days off to 6 days on and 1 day off. It ruined me.

ive been on neetbux since 2013

I need help with this man, I want to rot 24/7 but studies and work hit me like a fucking truck. I am now fucked 6 days a week.

In the span of 1 day. I went from 7 days off to 6 days on and 1 day off. It ruined me.

Yes i know what you mean, i couldn't do it either, at least not without help. It's all so fucking exhausting, i don't know how normies are able to do it, and simultaneously maintain a social life. Btw, you should bring the gif avi back, ngl.

Last edited:
Why even stop?

Is it really the lack of routine though? I can have as much routine as I want. My energy levels are just really that low. Prolly depression and exhaustion thx to anxiety.

Getting a routine is another normie meme advice tbh.

Mostly because after months/years of rotting you kind of adapt to it but your social skills will greatly diminish.

So when it's time for you to go out into the world everything seems alien to you, and you seem alien to the normies. Then the normies will reject you and you just want to rot even more because of it.

It's a shit cycle tbh.

I'm a noob NEET (quit high school 1.6 months ago) and dont plan on stopping. I'm not sure how I'm gonna make money, my only option is NEETbux, but that's not guaranteed. I cant simply just go back to school, or apply for a job, my life sucks and if I go back to school I'll probably rope cuz of anxiety and stress and my shit body. I'd say dropping out saved my life tbh now I rot.

OP if u dont mind me asking, why did u quit school?

you should bring the gif avi back, ngl.
I like this avi too though.
Why even stop?
Can't do it anymore, just sitting in my house is driving me insane.
Is it really the lack of routine though? I can have as much routine as I want. My energy levels are just really that low. Prolly depression and exhaustion thx to anxiety.

Getting a routine is another normie meme advice tbh.
It's not so much that I'm trying to get into a routine, but my sleeping patterns are fucked, and I need to fix them if I'm going to be able to wageslave anyway.
Mostly because after months/years of rotting you kind of adapt to it but your social skills will greatly diminish.

So when it's time for you to go out into the world everything seems alien to you, and you seem alien to the normies. Then the normies will reject you and you just want to rot even more because of it.

It's a shit cycle tbh.
Yeah exactly, it's also near impossible to get out of when this is all I know how to do, at least as an adult.
OP if u dont mind me asking, why did u quit school?
I had a mental breakdown due to years of constant bullying and ostracism, got taken to the psych ward by police, quit school soon after I got out.

Yeah.I can't bring myself to do anything.

I wake up at the crack of noon.

I wanted to start getting up at 5am but never did it. I guess it takes having a good reason to do it.

No reason no change. Find a reason.

I wanted to start getting up at 5am but never did it. I guess it takes having a good reason to do it.
It seems impossible without structure to your day.

Living the life my man, I wish I could be NEET.
I'm not going to NEET for much longer, I've been applying for jobs and am planning to fix up an old vehicle. Don't get me wrong, it's fun for a few years. The problem is that after that I slowly began to lose my capacity to enjoy things, I've been feeling more depressed(which defeats the purpose of why I became NEET in the first place), and I've grown increasingly detached over time. Tbh I think I'm already a fucking clownmaxxing loon, but I don't want to get any worse or I could become legit psychotic.

Going to have to pretend to be normal tbh.

It seems impossible without structure to your day.
That's true. The reason provides a scaffolding to build the structure.

A reason can also be an "attainable" goal. But it has to be attainable! That's the key. If it's not something that can happen you (or i) won't put the extra effort to actually do it.

That's true. The reason provides a scaffolding to build the structure.

A reason can also be an "attainable" goal. But it has to be attainable! That's the key. If it's not something that can happen you (or i) won't put the extra effort to actually do it.
Try gymmaxxing purely to get up for the day, it's a goal and you're also keeping yourself fit and healthy.

I'm not going to NEET for much longer, I've been applying for jobs and am planning to fix up an old vehicle. Don't get me wrong, it's fun for a few years. The problem is that after that I slowly began to lose my capacity to enjoy things, I've been feeling more depressed(which defeats the purpose of why I became NEET in the first place), and I've grown increasingly detached over time. Tbh I think I'm already a fucking clownmaxxing loon, but I don't want to get any worse or I could become legit psychotic.

Going to have to pretend to be normal tbh.
"Fake it till you make it" is legit!
Try gymmaxxing purely to get up for the day, it's a goal and you're also keeping yourself fit and healthy.
There's no gym for my woods!

Fit and healthy, why? If i was fit and healthy i wouldn't be a neet cripple! I wish i was healthy tbh...