Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's hard to play GTA V when all the protagonists brutally mog you

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
GTA_V_MFT.png

JFL how am I supposed to cope with video games when I get mogged so brutally by the characters I'm playing with?

I mean just look at them, they're moggers.

Franklin mogs me from South Los Santos to Mount Chilliad.

Michael De Santa mogs me from Vinewood all the way to fucking Paleto Bay.

Even Trevor is a mogger even though he is a balding ogre. Mogs me from Sandy Shores to Vespucci beach.

Last edited:
trevor is bald, he's just crazymaxxing

Play GTA IV, Niko is slav. Should be more immersive for slavcels.

Play GTA IV, Niko is slav. Should be more immersive for slavcels.

He mogs me from Broker to Alderney.

They should make a GTA with a Slavic criminal who looks like this:

3EC8597500000578-0-image-m-31_1490955756439.jpg

They all mog me from Los Santos International Airport to Paleto Bay.

i will end up like trevor but as a virgin

Frankly, Michael should be the only protagonist. Franklin is bland and Trevor too crazy. That 3 protag thing got on my nerves pretty quick.

Frankly, Michael should be the only protagonist. Franklin is bland and Trevor too crazy. That 3 protag thing got on my nerves pretty quick.

Niko Bellic's ugly cousin should be protagonist and drop brutal slavpills.

Franklin mogs me from South Los Santos to Mount Chilliad.
You have to love the mountainous landscape and vast forests of Mount Chilliiad in GTA San Andreas, it's a shame they removed that from GTA V, the map is much worse without the vast open spaces.

slavcel deluded into thinking he would make it big in the states with his "american dream" JFL @ deluded ethnics

He is a typical bluepilled immigrant. Thinking he's going to fuck women of all racial types in a multi-ethnic country, ends up stucked betabuxxing an old roastie who is even bellow him in socio-racial hierarchy and ends up getting cucked anyway. Copes with alcohol, gambling and prostitutes. Massive jestermaxxer too. He's the kind of guy who comes how to Slavlands and brags how he "made it".

The characters in GTA IV were so realistic, at least the Slav ones.

I play first person and I don't play missions so being mogged by the protagonists doesn't bother me.

Does Lester mog you?

go ER with them (in minecraft)

I play first person and I don't play missions so being mogged by the protagonists doesn't bother me.

Even if you do this you go on Vespucci beach and get mogged by all the Chads there. Even if you shoot them they just spawn again.

Trevor actually has great bone structure, sharp jaw, cheekbones visible. It really is over

One time when I played GTA V I made Trevor get in a van

I don't like GTA V, boring stuff

I haven’t played in years tbh

Why was GTA V so disappointing. Such a forgettable game.

Trevor is my fucking idol. My chad friend told me "you look at bit like him lol". Its just a fucking video game tho.

I play japanese anime games because they are made for hikkikomori and NEETs, as well as the majority of people in japan who are totally sexless.

Just play san andreas bro

I tried to make my online character as ugly as possible but even he mogged me from Yankton to Los Santos, just end me please

Well at least i hair mog trevor

Imagine having Trevor's personality... Life would be so much easier :feelsrope:

This is by far the biggest mogger from GTA
Lopez

Last edited:
Franklin statusmaxxed and was good looking, same with Michael but he had more moneymaxxing then looks, and trevor drugmaxxs and is crazy which women like

He mogs me from Broker to Alderney.

They should make a GTA with a Slavic criminal who looks like this:

3EC8597500000578-0-image-m-31_1490955756439.jpg

True. There needs to be a GTA with some ordinary guy who has to criminalmaxx because he's a sub 5.

Play incel games like stalker