Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Its hard to feel motivated when everyone automatically sees the worst in you

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Every time I do something, people always think I have bad intentions or I'm going to fuck something up again. Everyone always has to nitpick the negative points out of what I do.

Why do I even bother? Fuck it. Since everyone thinks I'm wrong from the start, how bout I just do nothing then? Fuck. Just let you guys do everything then?

Maybe the reason we are angry is coz we are still trying. Maybe if more of us just moved away from the system and let us be, more of us would be at peace.

I have a similar problem, but I personally always see the worst in me.

If you weren't ugly and you even were a fuck up, people would feel bad for you and help you out.

Maybe the reason we are angry is coz we are still trying. Maybe if more of us just moved away from the system and let us be, more of us would be at peace.

Same everyone always tries to gaslight me thinking they are preventing a mass shooting or something.

It's impossible.