Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s hard to despise foids being incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 34257
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34257

Self-banned
-
Honestly it’s not the right feeling. Incels should pretend foids don’t exist at all. They don’t deserve any kind of feelings from us. Nothing. I don’t know how to do it, but it’s the right thing to do. Your brain should make your imagine they are other type of creature, something not related to women or human being.

But if you ascend in the future, either getting rich or looksmaxing, and foids start to approach you, then it’s the time to despise them and treat them like shit.

GrAYcel telling us what to do. :feelskek:

meh my default mode is despise I can't really change it and I'm not going to change until a foid shows love for me, the only thing I get is looks of coldness, it's brutal

GrAYcel telling us what to do. :feelskek:
We should do whatever benefits us. When someone likes feeling angry/hateful - let him. For me: Why shouldn't I hate something? Give me a reason not to do it it doesn't affect the outcome (e.g. dating success) and would diminish my emotional wellbeing by denying me feelings of catharsis. Why should I restrict myself for the benefits of others - particularly for the benefits of those who hated/shunned/despised me before I started to reciprocate these feelings and miss no opportunity to tell me how much they despise me? Why should I give someone -particularly an enemy- power over me?

Cope. You can pretend they don't exist all you want, you're still human livestock the government uses to provide for foids.

I don't hate them but there is inequality

I dislike when the say no to bodyshaming but an obese woman won't date a obese guy

Start cold approaching and then see how you feel towards women. It's :feelsree:

Maybe but you should take any chance you can to get back at foids without repercussions to yourself

Personally, I don't have any extreme hate towards women.
Although sometimes I do get the occasional rage towards them, but I never show it to anyone because misandry good misogyny bad now.
I try to not look at girls at all, I ignore them for the most part since that’s what they do to me
They ignore me
For me, it simply goes against human nature to ignore women completely. I avoid most of them though

If not wanting to date or have sex with me was the only issue I had with them then sure.

But when they treat me like shit in public just because I don't look like their ideal Chad, their stupidity in regards to politics, the disasterous social changes they've spearheaded, etc. it makes it hard to not hate them.

Nah, I actually hate them

Start cold approaching and then see how you feel towards women. It's :feelsree:
literally this, I can take guys being hostile towards me but when a foid thinks she can be hostile towards me it's whole different matter:feelsree: