Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's hard to cope brocels

A

ArabcelinFrance

Greycel
Its hard

Im actually a NEET trying to find a job with my little qualifications

I LDAR all day, nobody to talk except this forum (and the 18-25, I live in France) and ChatGPT

Im basically waiting for the legalisation of euthanasia, my life has no fucking meaning, its just frustration and loneliness all the time. 5 years that Im full blackpilled and I suffer from inceldom (Im 25)

Fuck life, fuck foids, fuck Chads/normies

I don't understand how anyone could think your 20s are supposed to be the best times of your life. It's absolutely shit for me :fuk::feelsrope:

Its hard

I LDAR all day, nobody to talk except this forum (and the 18-25, I live in France) and ChatGPT

Im basically waiting for the legalisation of euthanasia, my life has no fucking meaning, its just frustration and loneliness all the time. 5 years that Im full blackpilled and I suffer from inceldom (Im 25)

Many arabs and niggas in France ur just one who's sentient.

I'm in the same situation than you despite having completed a full uni cursus

This country is rotten to its core and there's nothing out there for young males

I don't understand how anyone could think your 20s are supposed to be the best times of your life. It's absolutely shit for me :fuk::feelsrope:
There is no best time moment for incels

Its just getting worse with the time because it will be harder to find ways to cope

This country is rotten to its core and there's nothing out there for young males
I got you based modcel :heart:

Its hard

atleast you have cheap and good croissants :feelsokman:

most people arent incels
This is also very hard for me to understand. I think my brain tries to cope by grouping everyone together.

Meanwhile my looksmatch is getting her guts geometrically rearranged by chadington. :lasereyes::lasereyes:

This is also very hard for me to understand. I think my brain tries to cope by grouping everyone together.

Meanwhile my looksmatch is getting her guts geometrically rearranged by chadington. :lasereyes::lasereyes:
yes, its also a mystery for me

Maybe but everywhere on Earth I will be an incel because Im arab (not white), a fucking framecel, autistic and poor

Its over for me

worst part is seeing sub5' with gf, im not dumb but my mind cant wrap around it.

only way i cope with that is just thinking they got lucky, or are being betabuxxed, but still