Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's hard to blame people for their own stupidity

SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

I am the physical manifestation of autism
★★★★★
As the years go by I come to realize that this was all by design. All of it functions so most are different. We are so limited that we lack the depth to fully understand our own situations. We just assume and propagate.

It is not the retards fault that he is born mentally inept, it is the creators because he designed him to be that way.

This is all to say that I do not blame IT entirely for their retarded takes or opinions, they merely lack the depth to understand our situation.

At the end of the day we are all alone, and no one outside of this space will be able to understand our struggle in this cruel world.

At least we have each other, and we can share great ideas with one another to help us cope.

I've learned so much thanks to the blackpill, and it has shaped my overall outlook on life as a whole.

We are it's philosophers, it's decipher. Hoping for something fresh and new.

Also yes I am high rn :smonk: