Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's hard to be a Greycel...

Hatedcel

Hatedcel

Self-banned
-
After days of loneliness, neglect and abandonment for being a greycel, I decided to ask the forum veterans how to get respect here. they said i needed to stop being a greycel and it doesn't matter how many posts i make, what i really need to do is what they call "ascending". they said that all those who "ascended" did so. everything is based on doing "things" dressed as a femboy in front of a camera and send to the adms... I even doubted it, but then they showed me pictures of the most notorious incels here...

We'll be Greycels forever:feelscry:... But don't be sad, my greycel... At least, you dont suck dicks!

i fuk wit dat nigga. TSMT

Everyone has a greycel phase just don't make low iq posts and what not. I just ignored them.

blessed are the greys, for they will inherit .is

Can confirm, only after drawing furry art did the admins interact with me, now they won't stop hounding me, literally, Master keeps sending me PMs in his murrsuit asking me questions like if I prefer rubber or leather and if I want to howl with him during full moon, I mean I am not adverse to it or anything kinda amusing but still not what I expected from the forum when I first joined

youve had a week to get to 500 posts grAYcel

Everyone has a greycel phase just don't make low iq posts and what not. I just ignored them.
nah. they failed you. what kind of fagot would have a shirtless picture of richard ramirez as an avatar :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You already have my respect
iu

just spam posts in the sewers like the rest of these
"joined 2023" faggots

After days of loneliness, neglect and abandonment for being a greycel, I decided to ask the forum veterans how to get respect here. they said i needed to stop being a greycel and it doesn't matter how many posts i make, what i really need to do is what they call "ascending". they said that all those who "ascended" did so. everything is based on doing "things" dressed as a femboy in front of a camera and send to the adms... I even doubted it, but then they showed me pictures of the most notorious incels here...

We'll be Greycels forever:feelscry:... But don't be sad, my greycel... At least, you dont suck dicks!
SO YOU SENT THE ADMINS A PIC OF YOU DRESSING AS A FEMBOY????

@The Enforcer @TheProphetMuscle DEAL WITH THIS!

@TheProphetMuscle

It's not hard to make 500 posts, you can do it in a week.

SO YOU SENT THE ADMINS A PIC OF YOU DRESSING AS A FEMBOY????

@The Enforcer @TheProphetMuscle DEAL WITH THIS!
seems like a schizopost jfl

You only made fuckin 10 post, all of us were like you, look at me, keep grinding, keep hustling, shoot for your dreams