Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel it's hard for me to "NT fraud" when I'm with sexhavers

I

InMinecraft

girls say that I'm a loser
-
when I talked with guys with autism, short guys and ugly guys, I asked them about their sexual life and they told me that they never had a gf, so I told them the same, we both knew why so we could understand each other

instead sexhavers think instantly that your personality is the problem, you can be a walking shit (talking about looks), but normies will say that muh personality, also I was jealous af, so it was very hard for me to fake that I didn't hate them for have a gf and because they thought that I was a problematic guy for not having one, in my life I could relate only with incels, it's useless to even go out with sexhavers in my opinion

Last edited:
when I talked with guys with autism, short guys and ugly guys, I asked them about their sexual life and they told me that they never had a gf, so I told them the same, we both knew why so we could understand each other

instead sexhavers think instantly that your personality is the problem, you can be a walking shit (talking about looks), but normies will say that muh personality, also I was jealous af, so it was very hard for me to fake that I didn't hate them to have a gf and to think that I was a problematic guy for not having one, in my life I could relate only with incels, it's useless to even go out with sexhavers in my opionion
Most of them blame the men even though there are literal genetic disposition :panties:

Most of them blame the men even though there are literal genetic disposition :panties:
true
sexhaver: "muh he's short and ugly but there must be his personality" :soy: