Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's hard for me to go in public without wishing most people a horrible demise

• Thread starter not_here_4_points
  • Start date
not_here_4_points

not_here_4_points

beeing myself
★★★★★
I went to an ikea the other day for lunch and the other people around me sickened me. There was a woman in front of me who was some kind of mildly ethnic euro white I guess with horrible chin and eye area talking about her husband, there was an old woman with a degenerate piercing I didn't even know possible, most young men looked like the worst stereotypical numales. It's sickening. And /pol/ has the audacity to be white supremacist. I guess I'm privileged to be a disabled shut-in so I don't see this every day.

I take pleasure in the knowledge that these people will fucking die some day. But unfortunately many may breed.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I went to an ikea the other day for lunch[/font]

Yeah, it's decent food.

I feel the same.

Sexually active people must be destroyed.NOONE deserves to be happy.

You know what angers me? The fact that the MAJORITY of these people will commit adultery.