Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its hard for Incels to ever accept that...

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
There's celibate women, I'm not calling them Incels, however, they're many women out there, that wouldn't put out sex. Some of these myriad of reasons, could stem from their aftermath of the cock carousel, going through a major break up, temporarily facing a major dip of their sex drive, getting old, and as well as living the married life. However, they'd do anything to avoid having sex Incels though.  

What do you think?

Celibate women are just women who are PICKY af.

I'm sure that there are also celibate Chads somewhere but it is their own choice. Nobody ever denied that.

Definitely, but they are voluntary celibate.

Women don’t so much like sex as like chad. It’s a subtle difference that’s hard to understand. Women adore chad, doing anything with chad. Hanging out with chad or fucking chad, whatever he wants really. It’s chad women love, not sex.

Anon said:
Celibate women are just women who are PICKY af.
Yes, that's probably true. You probably refuted to what all I've said before, but anyways, I'd have to say good job to you.

idkwattodowithlife said:
There's celibate women, I'm not calling them Incels, however, they're many women out there, that wouldn't put out sex. Some of these myriad of reasons, could stem from their aftermath of the cock carousel, going through a major break up, temporarily facing a major dip of their sex drive, getting old, and as well as living the married life. However, they'd do anything to avoid having sex Incels though.  

What do you think?

not at all, read the book

modus_coperandi said:
I'm sure that there are also celibate Chads somewhere but it is their own choice. Nobody ever denied that.
Probably want to save themselves for marriages, or are legitimately asexuals, or something.

MayorOfKekville said:
Definitely, but they are voluntary celibate.
Women don’t so much like sex as like chad. It’s a subtle difference that’s hard to understand. Women adore chad, doing anything with chad. Hanging out with chad or fucking chad, whatever he wants really. It’s chad women love, not sex.
Its been reported that men want sex more than women, but a lot of Incels deny this.

nausea said:
not at all, read the book
I've read some of the spoilers, you've given me, but I haven't read the book. I'm also very lazy, sorry about that.

I'll try to guess, were you trying to say that women always think up of some reproductive strategies? Yes, a lot of them are very calculating, and could measure out, as to when they could get pregnant, and if its by the right man (they want to pass down on their genes). However, I'm not sure, what you're trying to say, or think of, but I believe you anyways.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I'll try to guess, were you trying to say that women always think up of some reproductive strategies? Yes, a lot of them are very calculating, and could measure out, as to when they could get pregnant, and if its by the right man (they want to pass down on their genes). However, I'm not sure, what you're trying to say, or think of, but I believe you anyways.

why do you believe me anyways now? you should not

the book will interest you if you are interested in the subject

it says that they ALL calculates, not alot of them, literally ALL of them

tldr: it's ogre

nausea said:
why do you believe me anyways now? you should not

the book will interest you if you are interested in the subject

it says that they ALL calculates, not alot of them, literally ALL of them

tldr: it's ogre

By Allah this man speaks the truth. 
It is also what I meant on that other thread. 

Innocence is the lifes greatest illusion.

yes there are celibate women, but most of these women ARE VOLCEL, they are voluntarily celibate. and for the women who claim they are celibate because of a break up or some shit, that is usually temporary...