Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s gotten so bad for me that this place gives me a greater sense of home and belonging then friends or family does.

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Don’t get me wrong I love my family, I just can’t relate to them anymore. All of my brothers are married and have kids now and I do still hang out with my parents every now and then but nights out with my parents isn’t the form of social interaction I was hoping for being in my early 20s. So as a result this place and everyone here gives more of a sense of belonging then anywhere else does. I read some of the posts here and it’s almost surreal how much I can relate to them. IT’S FUCKING OVER!!!!!

I only hang out now with my divorcecel dad, sometimes to the movies with my mother and i've been seeing a cousin, but i'll never be able to tell them how depressed i am. Only people here can relate.

We have all entered a land of darkness from which we can never return :feelscry:

Its crazy how detached most people are to reality. It can be really hard to relate to people who haven't taken the black pill. Good to have you here.

I don't feel at home anywhere around other people, online or offline. Not even on this forum or any other communities for society's rejects.

The only place I feel at home is in the wilderness. If it wasn't for nature, I would have roped a long fucking time ago.

Don’t get me wrong I love my family, I just can’t relate to them anymore. All of my brothers are married and have kids now and I do still hang out with my parents every now and then but nights out with my parents isn’t the form of social interaction I was hoping for being in my early 20s. So as a result this place and everyone here gives more of a sense of belonging then anywhere else does. I read some of the posts here and it’s almost surreal how much I can relate to them. IT’S FUCKING OVER!!!!!

Same here brocels. The few people in real life I know just give useless bluepill advice or "just be positive" fucking bullshit. Nobody understands what incels are going through. It is indeed over for us

Soon you wont be able to relate to others here as well.then you'll develop schizophrenic symptoms and start having entire discussions with yourself infront of the mirror...at that point there's not even a shred of hope left.

I had to distance myself from my own for these reasons it’s one of the hardest things you might have to do . Don’t be surprised if they start showing disappointment in your life and nitpick at it every week.

Same lol. Without .Co idk wtf I would do :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

I never related to my family

Same, and this place is probably a fucking honeypot, what a fucked reality my life is.

Going to be honest. After we got nuked on reddit, I tried to step away from the whole incel conversation and tried to focus on my own life. What I found was I had -no one-. I'm in my late 30s, so the people I went to HS and uni with are WAY PAST the child-bearing phase and into raising teenagers and preparing them for college already. Theres no possible way I can relate to really anyone locally who I would count as a peer. I bought a real doll and when she finally gets here, I probably wont be looking at so much manosphere content, just because it is such an awesome and super realistic cope. But I don't know what I would do without getting my daily black pill. Its liberating, cathartic, and highly addictive.

I don't feel at home anywhere around other people, online or offline. Not even on this forum or any other communities for society's rejects.

The only place I feel at home is in the wilderness. If it wasn't for nature, I would have roped a long fucking time ago.
I feel the same.

Soon you wont be able to relate to others here as well.then you'll develop schizophrenic symptoms and start having entire discussions with yourself infront of the mirror...at that point there's not even a shred of hope left.
I'm the only person that talks to me.

I bought a real doll and when she finally gets here, I probably wont be looking at so much manosphere content, just because it is such an awesome and super realistic cope.

I thought the same when I got my first lovedoll. As good of a cope as they are, being forced into society where I'm constantly exposed to suifuel brings me back to these communities, if only for reassurance that I'm not the only person in this world who has to suffer through such a torturous existence. I'm the same age as you and don't even want to think about my old peers raising fucking teenagers who've already passed more sexual milestones than I ever will.

I thought the same when I got my first lovedoll. As good of a cope as they are, being forced into society where I'm constantly exposed to suifuel brings me back to these communities, if only for reassurance that I'm not the only person in this world who has to suffer through such a torturous existence. I'm the same age as you and don't even want to think about my old peers raising fucking teenagers who've already passed more sexual milestones than I ever will.
I imagine I'll always need my daily blackpill. Nice to meet another dollpilled incel here. I know theres a handful on .co. I'll post a few photos of mine when she gets here. I'm pretty stoked, as you can probably imagine. I'm sure you were too when you first ordered your first doll.

I'll talk to you. But only in your dreams.
Brutal othersideoftheplanetpill bro.
&/or
Brutal timezonepill
I imagine I'll always need my daily blackpill. Nice to meet another dollpilled incel here. I know theres a handful on .co. I'll post a few photos of mine when she gets here. I'm pretty stoked, as you can probably imagine. I'm sure you were too when you first ordered your first doll.
I bet you will be floating bro...

Brutal othersideoftheplanetpill bro.
&/or
Brutal timezonepill

I bet you will be floating bro...
Tenor

:feelzez:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4