Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its got to go they said

• Thread starter lightskin2thousand0
  • Start date
lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★★
64CF3BA7 2150 4F75 A18F 635A0EFC41C1

>Snapchat

:chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
wonder how u recognize it:soy::soy::soy:
I guess we're both Chads
Ok but this is very strange because I thought of pretty much the same reply to each of those. I was like, "lol Snapchat normie" then he was like "Snapchat normie" so I was like "well that nigga uses Snapchat too, I guess we're all chads here.."

But, srs, I did click on it earlier because I was all "mhmmm :feelsseriously:" and it was some black lady talking about all the times that the Joker has died in comics which is pretty boring

Enough. i'm shutting it down.

Ok but this is very strange because I thought of pretty much the same reply to each of those. I was like, "lol Snapchat normie" then he was like "Snapchat normie" so I was like "well that nigga uses Snapchat too, I guess we're all chads here.."

But, srs, I did click on it earlier because I was all "mhmmm :feelsseriously:" and it was some black lady talking about all the times that the Joker has died in comics which is pretty boring
it never began for psychic cels

People getting excited so much over this normie movie. It's sad really.