Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It's good to be a man. Be proud!

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I am listening to Air on G by Johann Sebastian Bach as I am writing this. Think of all the great things accomplished by men. Musicians, painters, inventors, world champions of chess, creators of the car, the computer, ships, planes, space shuttles, trains. Men have written the greatest poetry, some of which made me cry due to it's beauty. Think of the books written by men such as the Stranger by Albert Camus. Think of all the male heroes that sacrificed their lifes for others.

At the same time...what have women accomplished? Nothing but becoming the most shallow, degenerate version of themselves in the history of mankind. And instead of admitting the greatness of the wonderful things men have created they call us rapists, murderers. They claim we are lusting for power and oppressing them when clearly that couldn't be further away from the truth. This behaviour is that of a traitor. That of a person who can't lose.

How can you guys say you'd rather be a woman? Are you serious? You'd rather be a degenerate whore than have the same gender as Ludwig van Beethoven, Karl Benz or Albert Camus? You guys must be joking!

Despite all the great things men have done we are now a hated group and being a man is very very difficult these days. But you can not seriously tell me that you don't feel honored to be a man. That you'd rather be a shallow whore. GTFO of here if that's what you are saying!

Just live life on gun pointed to your head by 13 people and yourself while jumping from a building mode bro.
But to be srs I agree with you, I'd rather have a brain, this degeneracy will end soon and our brains is what will drive us to the top again

id rather be male than female yes

Cope. Accomplishments from individuals cannot be redound neither to a nation nor a gender as a whole.

Most did it for the foids in the end anyway. Disgusting.

Foids were also discriminated in their education and economically positively by betabuxxcucks stopping them from putting any effort in and developing a modus operandi.

But technically some male have higher potential yes.

Last edited:
Cope. Accomplishments from individuals cannot be redound neither to a nation nor a gender as a whole.

Most did it for the foids in the end anyway. Disgusting

Well I have accomplished enough for myself. Given the circumstances under which I have lived being still alive is quite an accomplishment. And yes I think accomplishments from individuals can absolutely be rebound to a nation or a gender. Europe is still creating better stuff than Africa. And people don't just do shit for women. Many of those inventors were incels themselves.

How can you guys say you'd rather be a woman? Are you serious? You'd rather be a degenerate whore than have the same gender as Ludwig van Beethoven, Karl Benz or Albert Camus? You guys must be joking!

This is the same autistic cope that white supremacists use.

Foids were also discriminated in their education and economically positively by betabuxxcucks stopping them from putting any effort in and developing a modus operandi.

There is nearly no female genius (IQ above 130). Nearly all individuals with IQs above 130 are men.

That women never had to put in any effort is true though. I have to give you that.
This is the same autistic cope that white supremacists use.

It's not cope. It's truth.

Then you can be proud sure, everyone be if he genuenly tried his best.

Also yeah to great incel men.

The nation or it's historical development influenced by tons of external factors and random actors?

Last edited:
Then you can be proud sure.

Also yeah to great incel men.

The nation or it's historical development influenced by tons of external factors and random actors?

Yeah but so what? If one tree has good apples and another tree doesn't it may be true that random factors led to this but the first tree still has the better apples.

I wanna fuck and I want to be loved. If I can't have that why would I want to be Beethoven? (Disregarding the fact of course that most men history didn't accomplish anything either.)

My ideal society to be a woman in though would be a mix of positively Victorian values and early 80's decadence. No votes for women! I would never want to live in today's entitled and unfeminine SJW world.

Last edited:
But it was random.

Maybe the other trees apples became the best given the circumstances under which they grew just like you? lol, who knows.

You are not the other apples on your tree your hanging on anyway. Maybe the green apples on your own tree were even full of worms.

But it was random.

Maybe the other trees apples became the best given the circumstances under which they grew just like you? lol, who knows.

It doesn't matter. Still the better apples.

Foids havent done shit for the world except create more problems. They never take interest in new technology they are always years behind and the last to know. Foids are truly only good for sex

Foids havent done shit for the world except create more problems. They never take interest in new technology they are always years behind and the last to know. Foids are truly only good for sex

No, they are sugar and spice and everything nice. And the world would be nothing without a mother's maternal love.

Being female, while EZ mode, would require you to take it up the ass and have someone fill you up like a cream donut. And also suck someone off and swallow. Being female is humiliating, sexually.

Sometimes I feel bad for females - it must be a living hell to be unable to be content with anything, to be incapable of abstract thought, to be so emotionally volatile.

Then they laugh at a man for their height or do something slutty/annoying/vindictive/etc and I remember why I should never have sympathy for them.

Being female, while EZ mode, would require you to take it up the ass and have someone fill you up like a cream donut. And also suck someone off and swallow. Being female is humiliating, sexually.

It turns women on. And it makes them harmonious and happy since they are put in the place where they belong, i.e, in a submissive role. (Well, there can be exceptions to this not to mention variations on a theme, but as a general rule.)

the only role of a female is sexual selection. everything else has been done by men. cue cuckqueers screenshotting this post and naming one or 2 (out of billions) who have actually accomplished something. and before this is screenshotted, i am a mediccel, who will be treating people soon so fuck off outta here with that "hurrdurr all incels are fatfucks in basements teehee"

Most did it for the foids in the end anyway. Disgusting.

Cuck
But it was random.

You are not the other apples on your tree your hanging on anyway. Maybe the green apples on your own tree were even full of worms.
Dude you're a fucking foid get off this forum and stop larping

Sometimes I feel bad for females - it must be a living hell to be unable to be content with anything, to be incapable of abstract thought, to be so emotionally volatile.

Then they laugh at a man for their height or do something slutty/annoying/vindictive/etc and I remember why I should never have sympathy for them.

Nah, they're happy enough if allowed to be themselves. Problem is our modern femininity hating western society as well as in browncel/Islamic societies in general, women aren't allowed to be themselves, and then they become frustrated hags in various forms.

Nah, they're happy enough if allowed to be themselves. Problem is our modern femininity hating western society as well as in browncel/Islamic societies in general, women aren't allowed to be themselves, and then they become frustrated hags in various forms.
Not allowed to be themselves? Just fucking lol, they are themselves in modern society. When given more or less absolute freedom, they whore around and bitch about how bad they have it while also voting for free shit. What do you think constitutes them being themselves?

Yeah, I have to be proud to be a man because some dudes did shit.

Not allowed to be themselves? Just fucking lol, they are themselves in modern society. When given more or less absolute freedom, they whore around and bitch about how bad they have it while also voting for free shit. What do you think constitutes them being themselves?

No, a feminist society is a femininity hating society. It's basic ideal is masculinity and to transform women into men. Women are urged to be "independent" and "as good as men" in every facet in life, and deep down they hate it. They are also lured into lifestyles that aren't longterm sustainable and eventually make them miserable.
A society in which women are themselves is a society that acknowledges fundamental differences between the sexes accompanied by respective gender specific spheres. That and probably a sort of 100/70 grade of inequality, not too much and not too little. A fully equal 100/100 society is suboptimal to both sexes.

Last edited:
I read the Plague and it was pretty blah. Read the plot for the Stranger and it also seems blah.

Mary Shelley (a woman) wrote Frankenstein which is one of my favorite books and better than the Plague, imo.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Keep copin tradcon.

Cope, women have all the power.

The current friction between the genders in the West is only due to Zionists. It's not women who are doing this and it's misguided to target them.

The current friction between the genders in the West is only due to Zionists. It's not women who are doing this and it's misguided to target them.

Exactly.
If it was good to be a man in 2018 we wouldn't posting here.

It isn't good to be a man in 2018. In fact, it has positively never been worse.

Cope, women have all the power.

So what happens when you take all their attention whoring shit away (cellphone, computer, etc.). I mean who the fuck do you think runs the world?? WOMEN?? HELL THE FUCK NO! It's schubs like us who are very "tech savvy". Everyone on this MB is either pissed off or depressed. Why don't all the tech savvy so called "losers" just hack the shiznit outta women tech shit!?!??!?. Like when there are sex tapes out there that are not for "public consumption" or shit like that. I guarentee you they'll be A LOT more nicer to guys like us going forward.

I'd much rather be a femoid.