Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It’s getting worse for me

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
I’m tired of being treated like shit and people using me and making me look like fool. Fuck male friends a matter of fact fuck humans. They always use me to mog me fuck them this is why i don’t leave the house anymore I’m ugly and angry as fuck I just want to kill people and watch them suffer. My suicidal and homicidal thoughts are worsening. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK THEN WHY SHOULD CARE ANYMORE!!!!!!
I try helping my 'friends' but they are never their for me fuck them!!!! The only want be when they needed something or wanted to use me for MOGGING and showing off and making a fool of myself. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK MY LIFE. It’s just only ME fuck everything fuck myself

It only gets worse from here. Only make incel friends, and they'd probably betray you too if they could ascend

Same, I hate going outside, so glad of the lockdowns. Everytime I make a friend, they just use me to make fun of to make themselves look better, I wish I could meet truecels in real life.
Only make incel friends, and they'd probably betray you too if they could ascend

U have to accept it and surgery max out boyo.l

U have to accept it and surgery max out boyo.l
I’m a brokecel/poorcel I’m literally dependent on my mom and the circumstances make it hard to moneymaxx plus she giving up on me since I’m a failed experiment to focus on my 3 younger siblings
Same, I hate going outside, so glad of the lockdowns. Everytime I make a friend, they just use me to make fun of to make themselves look better, I wish I could meet truecels in real life.
That’s why I’ll always say most you’re normie 'friends' aren’t really friends the using us to increase their value higher via mogging us or making fun of us. It’s fucking brutal what’s even more brutal is their fake depression and loneliness to get pity points while you have problems is left to rot. No one message me notifications is always dry
Only make incel friends, and they'd probably betray you too if they could ascend
Most Humans are really sucm this is one of the reasons why I don’t care about this world and society.

That’s why I’ll always say most you’re normie 'friends' aren’t really friends the using us to increase their value higher via mogging us or making fun of us. It’s fucking brutal what’s even more brutal is their fake depression and loneliness to get pity points while you have problems is left to rot. No one message me notifications is always dry
I haven't had a single message for TWO YEARS, my facebook messenger is dead. I want to move to a private island with a group of TRUCELS and get away from this hellhole we call life.

Also, normies don't have depression, they just have momentary sadness

normies don't have depression, they just have momentary sadness
This here is truth also if incels got out their own land with some resources and some technology we might civilisation MOG every in a few years. Since most coders and technicians plus engineering are a lot of times are incels themself.

Sounds horrible tbh

That’s why I’ll always say all of you’re normie 'friends' aren’t really friends they're using us to increase their value higher via mogging us or making fun of us. It’s fucking brutal what’s even more brutal is their fake depression and loneliness to get pity points while you have problems is left to rot. No one message me notifications is always dry

All Humans are really sucm this is one of the reasons why I don’t care about this world and society.