Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's getting ugly

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Many incels spend most of their time indoors (understandably so), but as an overworked wagecuck I'm frequently out and about. And let me tell you it is BRUTAL out there for middle-aged men.

If you stop at a gas station or convenience store, you will see men that are on the brink of death, norwooding, with man boobs, etc. completely drained of any motivation to go on living.

These aren't old geezers. These are men in their 30's and 40's, who should be in their primes. They have grey hair and are hunched over, with beer bellies and empty, lifeless stares on their faces.

It's beyond over.

I see that all the fucking time tbh

I'm scared for my future. Its gonna be worse than it already is

i see this kind of shit everyday it’s horrid, 30-40 year old males huge beer bellies, grey hairs and dirty smelly clothing. i feel bad for them all.

Thanks Jews and women for this modern abomination of a world you have created.

tfw lookism in language is so intense the word ugly is literally an adjective that means bad/horrible

I just want to see the world go to shit

When it goes to shit, a new world shall rise

If the new world rises with the same foids then nothing will change for us. Foids need to change, the world is pretty much fine

If the new world rises with the same foids then nothing will change for us. Foids need to change, the world is pretty much fine
Genetic engineering+ Artificial wombs would rule in future. It would be as important as Haber's process or mordern computer technology. It would be one of the things that will change humanity forever, in a good direction.

I'm afraid of getting old. Agepill is very harsh.

Genetic engineering+ Artificial wombs would rule in future. It would be as important as Haber's process or mordern computer technology. It would be one of the things that will change humanity forever, in a good direction.
That would be fucking great. Men would be the ones who would introduce the new technology thus making foids obsolete. No one would even need them, their holes would loose all its value and power. I can't wait for the new world order.

It's really over for many men out there.

I really hope this happens.

Those who failed to rope

This is why "getting a job and your own place" is OVERRATED. Leech off your parents for as long as you can

That would be fucking great. Men would be the ones who would introduce the new technology thus making foids obsolete. No one would even need them, their holes would loose all its value and power. I can't wait for the new world order.
It would be fun to see the tables get turned.

With hypergamy increasing it's going to get a lot more attractive in here actually.

oh I see, I am 35 , and its getting worst and worst
Did you see any change in the behaviour of the females of your age towards you now compared to what their behaviour was 15-18 years ago?

Meanwhile holes can go partying and drink with chad for all weekends until they hit the wall with betabuxx loving cuck.

and it's only getting worse :feelsclown:

How is 30's and 40's prime ? Lot of college student males eat junk and are already chubby. By late 20's (past prime) already over for them.

This is why "getting a job and your own place" is OVERRATED. Leech off your parents for as long as you can
True, working 40+ hours a week with nobody to come home to is a waste. You won’t even be home half the day you’ll be too busy slaving for jews

Revolution requires extensive and widespread destruction, a fecund and renovating destruction, since in this way and only this way are new worlds born.

Did you see any change in the behaviour of the females of your age towards you now compared to what their behaviour was 15-18 years ago?
no change in behavior, but I think this is because I am a truecel, I am a 3 or 4 of 10, they have always shown me the greatest dislike to me

No point sucking up to Mr. Shekelburg when your face means you're already dead.

I’ve seen this too.