Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's getting more and more official.

D

DolicoCel

everything that I post is satire, and not serious
★★
I knew about this community for ages, like i used to lurk sometimes at the sub, and used to lurk at PUAHate.
Reason for that is, despite being truly subhuman, i always had hopes of ascending via a good skin-care routine, and getting rid of my acne. I saw poteallntial, since (underrated thought, im talking about the dating market in germany, which is not a brutal one if youre either german or arabic) i saw ugly men with ugly women all the time. (Mind you, i was never a standartcel, i wanted to date my looksmatch, and not a becky or stacy)
Now after 2 years, gymmaxxed, stylemaxxed, NTmaxxed (I tried tbh), leanmaxxed, skinmaxxed, overall softmaxxed.

I made the decision of asking out 3 different girls in the past 2 months, 2-3/10s, witchskulled, skinnyfatmaxxed, and guess what? They all rejected me.
That truly killed me, and I just couldnt take it in. It was so brutal. Despite being SMVmaxxed my SMV is still 0

Today I was feeling kinda self confident, i woke up with energy, had something to eat, was very productive, and decided to ask out a 29yo skinnyfat slavfoid that barely even could speak german.
And what happened? Turned down. Again.

It makes my heart full of disgust, know that im the person that I am. Getting ridiculed, and neglected over something that I have no controll over? Brutal.

And the best part is, I have oke-ish features, its just my stupid fucking face that repulses ALL women that I interact with. One failo, that killed me. Germany IS FACE ONLY.

Im
Kissless
Hugless
Handholdless
Eye-contactless
Communitionless
Friendless
Virgin

Beat that.

skinnyfatmaxxed
Laugh pepe

What is this?