Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's getting harder to accept the reality that no one wants anything to do with me.

tomoe

tomoe

Greycel
This doesn't even have to do with foids or women in general, even just any other dude. I've got some kind of indicator that instantly tells people to GTFO the moment I try to message them. I can't think of a single person I've talked with that hasn't straight up dropped contact with me despite claiming to consider me a "friend", or the slightly less depressing instance where people just straight up ignore me from the start, at least they arent leading me on to thinking I can have a normal convo with them in that case I guess.

Idk it's just a tougher pill to swallow that not only do women not want anything to do with me but neither does literally anyone else even if I have similar hobbies or what not, guess I don't have a choice but to accept it though, I could try initiating a conversation in the most textbook and normal way possible and still get ghosted by just about anyone... :feelsbadman:

Does this happen only with people who know you in real life? If so, maybe socializing online is a viable cope, although I'd agree that it can't fully make up for the rejection in real life and the missed career opportunities due to a lack of connections.

Does this happen only with people who know you in real life? If so, maybe socializing online is a viable cope, although I'd agree that it can't fully make up for the rejection in real life and the missed career opportunities due to a lack of connections.

Happens online more so, I have no social circle IRL and never really did even as a kid, so I'm fucked both ways.

Happens online more so, I have no social circle IRL and never really did even as a kid, so I'm fucked both ways.
:fuk: Well, fuck. I'm out of ideas.

Same here. I don't think I've ever peaked in life, most of it has been boring or a shit-show. Maybe some time in my childhood that I've forgotten over the years.

Although I do have a couple friends, they are busy with others most of the time and I have to message them first or else I get no response.

Maybe it is just me that's holding myself back or I am truly destined for death.

you know you're ultimately fucked when ppl don't want to talk to you behind a screen

Indifference hurts yeah...
At least guys should be supporting each other.

Yeah its really hard for socially awkwardcels especially when youre young and experienced. Dont worry OP you got us. I also advise you to start MoneyMaxxxing ASAP. Not to betabux a roastie later in life but to buy yourself prime copes, or to pump and dump gold digging whores if you got the game for it (I dont)

Yeah, and the thing about it is that you don't even have any defined group to direct your rage towards because everyone is just so horrible towards you. Like I literally hate everyone with no exceptions except for maybe users on this forum