Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's getting colder now and I love it

Sturmgeist

Sturmgeist

Normies pollute everything
★★★★
I've had my window open all day, enjoying the sound of the rain outside and the cool breeze coming in. Can't wait for winter. The entire district I live in was flooded in winter 2015 due to heavy rainfall, but I was safe because I live on a hill. It shut down the railways, destroyed businesses and generally inconvenienced normies on a grand scale. I hope it happens again this winter, but causes even more destruction and inconvenience for the normies. I can just imagine some normie wagecuck losing their job because the roads have been severely flooded for a week. Marvelous :feelsokman:

50DED36A67F7F516AAB19832FB81DE39AC1F2E34

i love autumn/winter for this reason mainly

The less people around the better

I love the cold weather in fall/ winter
Only crap part is walking to work in it

Glad to see more winterlovingcels

I was so happy when I had to turn my fan off because it was a bit too cold.

oh yeah it's really cold outside, i can't wait until november and snow starts to come tbh.

The cold is comforting thing.

Enjoy it before Global Warming goes full swing.

My nuts get extra cold during winter, but I love the cold too tbh

Winter is coming and i can't wait for that.

its still like 90 degrees here

Me too. It was hot as fuck rotting in my room. My room has shitty ventilation, as well.

Real shit, but I have other reasons mostly cuz I despise summer. I don't have the clothing for it I need to layer up to cover up my weak frame and skinnyfatness. I can't do that in summer but fall and winter is a game changer.