Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's funny when tallcels

Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★
get sons with short foids and they turn out to be short. :feelskek:

Makes my day every time I see something like this. We need more manlets in the world.

Manletism is a curse .
It destroyed me almost as much as the Dickpill .

Dad won't give a shit he filled his animalistic coded behavior to have kids.

nowadays everyone's tall man, look around you. Everyone is a tallfag, even when their parents are short.

>tallcel >has a son with a female
how is he a cel if he HAS SEX WITH A FEMALE?!?!!?

Low iq moves tbh, if I was tall I wouldn't be so fucked in the head to produce a manlet knowing the advantages I get with being tall

It´s unnecerssary a 6´4" guy could still feel masculine with a 6´1" girl but somehow they want those 5´6 or shorter girls.
It makes perfect sense if I guy on my height at 5´7" would want a 5´5" girl because at least I could feel a little masculine with her.

Fuck tallfags who get with girls who is a head shorter than them.

short foids are rare sight here
foids are like 170cm at least
many of them mog me in public despite being 185cm in shoes

Pretty much what happend to me I dont know what they expect tall is a reccessive gene so you only hurting your chances when your 6'5 and your wife is 4'10

All sex havers should live and not get their heads cut off.

Another manletcel brought to this world, thats not funny

Makes my day every time I see something like this. We need more manlets in the world.
> tallcel
> having sex with foids
Being CELibate would make that impossible

You have to be really unlucky to get your height from your mom, 99% of the men I know who have tall fathers are tall even if their mothers are short.

You have to be really unlucky to get your height from your mom, 99% of the men I know who have tall fathers are tall even if their mothers are short.
Well then I'm unlucky.

How tall is you father and how tall is your mother? My father is 6'2, my mother is 5'1 and I'm 6'1
My mother is around 150cm and my father is around 175cm.
I'm 169-170cm.

keep adding to our ranks lankies

My mother is around 150cm and my father is around 175cm.
I'm 169-170cm.
So you are just slightly shorter than your father, this proves the original point. I mean, imagine if you were 155 cm, that would have been extremely unlucky. I see many incels here making the point that tall guys shouldn't have children with short foids because they will turn out short but in reality that's pretty rare.

So you are just slightly shorter than your father, this proves the original point. I mean, imagine if you were 155 cm, that would have been extremely unlucky. I see many incels here making the point that tall guys shouldn't have children with short foids because they will turn out short but in reality that's pretty rare.
Still shorter, 5 cm is a visible difference.

You are shorter than your father.
Yes, for an inch, I don't care. It's not like if my mother was 5'9 I would've been 6'5, genes don't work like that, that's why siblings have different heights. I know guys who are taller than their fathers who have short mothers.

I am a product of that, my father is tall.

Yes, for an inch, I don't care. It's not like if my mother was 5'9 I would've been 6'5, genes don't work like that, that's why siblings have different heights. I know guys who are taller than their fathers who have short mothers.

I know many guys much shorter than their fathers because their mothers are short. You can get your height from both parents.

It´s unnecerssary a 6´4" guy could still feel masculine with a 6´1" girl but somehow they want those 5´6 or shorter girls.
It makes perfect sense if I guy on my height at 5´7" would want a 5´5" girl because at least I could feel a little masculine with her.

The stability and success of a relationship = the height difference.

We need more manlets in the world.
Are you fucking insane? No human being should have to suffer with the disease of manletism. It's worse than cancer because at least cancer kills you.

`makes me upset tbqh

Are you fucking insane? No human being should have to suffer with the disease of manletism. It's worse than cancer because at least cancer kills you.

I am a manlet so it is better that there are more of us. If most men would be manlets height would start to matter less.

Tall dudes always fuck up the genetic gene pool by marrying femlets and they get what they deserve (short sons).

They feel more masculine the shorter the girl is so they go for femlets.
Tall gene is the dominant one but some tallfags produce short sons.
That's why they're called tallfags and not tallcels
Tallfag means a tall dude who brags about his height and thinks it's insignificant. But it's used interchangeably for someone who's tall.
Someone will always be a manlet or a turbomanlet. In the past the average height was 1,65m so being 1,70m was above average (borderline tall).

>tallcels
>get sons
seriously nigger?