Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious it's funny to see subhumans hating immigrants because they rape our womyn

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
like u can hate them for being loud and commiting crimes but hating them because they dont respect our womyn?

teehee le sjw

but hating them because they dont respect our womyn?

It is just spread by media and then so called ''rightwing'' people come up and get angry about it. Plenty of them are actually leftists. They support females, so they are all cucks and feminists. But to be fair, those ''rightiwng'' people get mad about anything foreigners will do.
And why should I allow foreign people to touch my females? This is cucked as well. All German females belong to me.

incels win on this since anyone who has daughter or gf that they love in these times will inevitably witness her getting raped by rapefuges while they stand helplessly and scream for help as soy cucks they are

They are annoying but atleast they forcefully or consensual take wumynz

Not a fan of immigrants but I don’t care about whores being raped tbh.

I'm indifferent towards the rape and murder of the foids by the rapefugees. Why should I care? They beat the masculinity out of men and they're the ones who voted and welcomed them in and now they're paying the price, and the castrated soy cucks are drunk on liberalism that they believe fighting the rapefugees is bigotry and now look at the mess they made. They made their bed now they have to sleep in it.

As long as they aren't raping kids it's fine.

JFL @ living as an incel your whole life and still caring about trivial matters such as these

You can't rape a whore, all western women are whores, you can only rape a chaste woman who is saving her virginity for her future husband.

Hey cockblocking works

Granted, white women are whores but shitskins who touch them still deserve to be executed.

white women are whores but shitskins who touch them still deserve to be executed.

Keep defending whores who won't even fart in your general direction. Nice little cuck.

Keep defending whores who won't even fart in your general direction. Nice little cuck.

No one's defending them, shitskin men are vile and any excuse to get rid of them works for me.

No one's defending them, shitskin men are vile and any excuse to get rid of them works for me.

Not wanting shitskins to touch "white goddesses" == defending

Don't like shitskins, that's okay, send them home, also send your white whores with them. They will rape and stone them to death.

But don't be a cuck.

Shitskins also stink, steal, murder, rape kids, destroy property, leech benefits, participate in mafias, pee and poo in my streets, play loud music in the subway, always shout, will kill you if you dare say something they feel offended, want the government to pay for their mosques, are replacing the birth rate and more and more

lemme get it straight: I don't like them, their smell, their food, their culture or their behavior and no one who isn't a shitskin likes them either, so go back to your countries and leave mine alone already

Don't like shitskins, that's okay, send them home, also send your white whores with them. They will rape and stone them to death.

But don't be a cuck.

We can rape and stone them ourselves.

Go home.

incels win on this since anyone who has daughter or gf that they love in these times will inevitably witness her getting raped by rapefuges while they stand helplessly and scream for help as soy cucks they are

But seriously, why should I share my females? All German females belong to me. Everything else is cucked.

Disrespecting women is the crime of the century in 2019. Public executions for all misogynists! (Unless over 6 feet and handsome teehee then it’s ok u can choke me)

But seriously, why should I share my females? All German females belong to me. Everything else is cucked.

Yes, they rightfully belong to you, but they don't want you. So what you gonna do? Keep being a cuck? Let them get raped by shitskins, that's what they deserve.

Also I am not a strong subscriber of this rapefugee meme, refugees are mostly subhumans and they can't get shit.