Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's funny to see how ppl can treat you well as long as they don't see your face

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Happens to me everytime. I meet someone irl and they have no interest whatsoever in talking to me or even engage in a brief conversation. Like that random Smash tourney I mentioned earlier. Literally full of trucels on there and none wanted to talk with me even if I tried which was pretty cringey tbh when I was putting myself in these situations to have a chance at gaining a few friends, none gave two fucks but the host cuz he obviously wanted my ass back to earn more money from my wallet.

But every time I put some assertive random comment on the internet everyone seems to treat me like a decent human being and replying with interest, so fucking laughable (my social skills are pretty high tbh but tend to drop when I'm the one who has to put in all the effort).

Dedsrs, fuck ppl. I'm tired of it, I have no hope left in any living human being in this world. I'll end up alone for the rest of my days in a fucking basement.

Happens to me everytime. I meet someone irl and they have no interest whatsoever in talking to me or even engage in a brief conversation. Like that random Smash tourney I mentioned earlier. Literally full of trucels on there and none wanted to talk with me even if I tried which was pretty cringey tbh when I was putting myself in these situations to have a chance at gaining a few friends, none gave two fucks but the host cuz he obviously wanted my ass back to earn more money from my wallet.

But every time I put some assertive random comment on the internet everyone seems to treat me like a decent human being and replying with interest, so fucking laughable (my social skills are pretty high tbh but tend to drop when I'm the one who has to put in all the effort).

Dedsrs, fuck ppl. I'm tired of it, I have no hope left in any living human being in this world. I'll end up alone for the rest of my days in a fucking basement.
Did u win the smash tourney tho

Little Mac cuz why not :dab: I roflstomped the top 4 with Dr Mario while practising btw
Wait wtf did they buff him? He was the worst character in the game last time I checked

Wait wtf did they buff him? He was the worst character in the game last time I checked
Jus some small patches here and then but his superarmor got nerfed hard tho so ye he's still bottom tier and top 5 worst.
I mostly just stall and dash dance while punishing with his insanely fast smash attacks.

Its all about looks

it's just the way it is and how society functions and there's nothing we can do about it