Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It’s funny society won’t admit that 100% of cheating, divorcing and broken relationships....

G

Guest37263

Are from your partner finding someone more attractive. That’s the basic reason in one hundred percent of cases.

Even cases of “chad” army vets going on duty for a year and coming back to find wife pregnant with another guys baby. Wife cheated because her husband wasn’t attractive enough to maintain her loyalty.

If women have a hot husband/boyfriend, they will NEVER EVER CHEAT

EVER

Their loyalty is unbreakable in this circumstance.

some 9 and 10/10 elite men cheat too, but only those elites even THINK about doing this, because they know they can afford it. They have no fear of losing a woman or two, because they know they can get a hundred more in an instant.

While ALL women, regardless of attractiveness, will be willing to cheat, for a more enjoyable and immediate sexual gratification from someone more attractive than you. ALL women can afford to cheat, because women likewise have unlimited dating options like elite men

It’s funny that society doesn’t tell you that If you’re under 9/10 looks as a male, you will never find a wife who will be unconditionally loyal to you, and you’ll live your life endlessly uncertain if your wife is having clandestine sexual meetings with a 9+/10 man who was willing to fuck her.

Last edited by a moderator:
just don't get mogged bro

True. That's one of the main reason marriages are dangerous and a scam financially speaking. Imagine working hard and moneymaxxing and then your wife craves someone else's dick so she cheats on you and want a divorce and you have to give her some of your hard earned money. Never trust a bitch tbh. They are cold and calculated snakes.

Also gigacel postmaxx a bit it's a shame that you are a greycel tbh.

so true. nobody ends a relationship if the only alternative is being alone.
but of course women have thousands of possibilities

True, I would even go as far to say women enjoy it when a giga chad cheats on them because it reinforces and shows how much he is worth that he can fuck other women so easily, but still comes home and fucks her too.

It’s funny that society doesn’t tell you that If you’re under 9/10 looks as a male, you will never find a wife who will be unconditionally loyal to you, and you’ll live your life endlessly uncertain if your wife is having clandestine sexual meetings with a 9+/10 man who was willing to fuck her.

Your personal insecurity and your wife’s potential promiscuity will never disappear unless you’re 9+/10

True. That's one of the main reason marriages are dangerous and a scam financially speaking. Imagine working hard and moneymaxxing and then your wife craves someone else's dick so she cheats on you and want a divorce and you have to give her some of your hard earned money.
This

True, I would even go as far to say women enjoy it when a giga chad cheats on them because it reinforces and shows how much he is worth that he can fuck other women so easily, but still comes home and fucks her too.
^^^^^

I know right! Why would a woman get mad at gigachad? Wtf does she expect? Women are in a different state of consciousness around chad. They become submissive dogs that will tolerate anything, and are just grateful for the opportunity to get affection from chad.

No man is saved from this, not even in the past, not even when maxxed

Some months ago I read a book called "Manilla Galleon" and the book starts with a surgeon coming back home from a common revision, to find her "virgin loyal wife" cheating on some dude; that to a surgeon in the XVII century jfl

Women cannot be loyal and never could you teach her to do so, same as with the majority of niggers who suddenly chimpout, it's in women's nature to always seek the guy who mogs you and fuck him for better sperm. No one is safe, even when you win, you lose

I want a wife so I can cheat her with prostitutes.

foids are purest angels according to normies idk how they manage to keep this illusion up for masses for so long

because society is cucked. literally,we should ban all normies and whores

This tbh.

We all know it´s a turn-on for girls to be with guys who have had a lot of sexual partners so I am sure it´s true they somehow like their man cheating on them.