Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It’s funny seeing normies/incels in denial taking their anger out on us

U

UglyDumbass

Captain
★★★★★
In my school days Their were assholes at my school and honeslty some of them were angry people that decided to take it out on me.From my experience You can tell someone’s a angry cunt if they’re slamming their desk like a fucking toddler while insulting you or in general, being overall aggresive/mad, fake laughing/chuckling while pointing at you or just fake laughing, mumbling insults at you like some edge lord. They act like some high school disney bully basically. No normal person gets so worked up cuz of your looks. If someone is then it’s bc they think they’re ugly themsleves

one time a low tier normie who always took his anger out on me made me fucking loose it and i yelled back at him and he calmed the fuck down after that lmfao. His stupid ugly ass didn’t expect me to yell back. what sucks is that these people see you as below them and pathetic so that’s why they choose to take their anger out on you. It’s cuz they don’t give a flying fuck about you and know you won’t do shit cuz they think you are a loser.

i remember this one nigger youtuber from my school recorded this fat kid with glasses and started fake chuckling out of nowhere in the video for no reason. What’s funny is that this same man got brutally rejected by a foid.

Last edited: