Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's funny just how many beta providers don't realise their wives are just full time prostitutes

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Lmfao boyos to me it's just so fucking blatant. Imagine spending your entire physical prime INVISIBLE to women, and all of a sudden just once you HAPPEN to have gotten wealthy a somewhat attractive one becomes interested in you???

Are these people fucking DENSE? It's not like the concept of gold-diggers is blackpill or anything either, it's a timeless trope. Just crazy why so many men can't see when it's them in the same situation :feelskek:

Especially when their wife only gives them starfish sex once a while or only gives them sex as a reward. Though even that is only way more than we could achieve tbh

The most delusional guys are the ones who are like "after 10 years she finally said yes!! Nice guys win in the end" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Normies in my country marry with a hijab wearing ex-whore when they hit their 30's
I cant count how many un-happy faces ı saw in those couples faces when ı go outside

They probably do realize they're settling but think "doesn't matter, had sex"

The sad part is those marriages end up in dead bedrooms and divorce rape

In light of woman's moralty-free solipsistic hypergamy, it's safe to say that all women are full-time prostitutes for Chad.
They probably do realize they're settling but think "doesn't matter, had sex"
Yes, great, had sex, until they've actually settled. Then just watch and see her cunt dry up in an instant.

Last edited:
Go on Reddit in order to see millions of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back