Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It’s funny how there’s foids who say they care about lonely men.

Cmonk

Cmonk

Greycel
★★
I have came across videos of foids saying how they care about men’s mental health, feeling and other shit.

But never talk about us the true lonely men. Us incels never had chances with foids. Never been on dates, never been loved by them or even touched by them. Theses foids who say they care about lonely men. They don’t they care about chads or normies that were in bad relationships with foids. Theses guys had experience with foids are the ones, theses foids talk about. Not us incels who never had any chances of love.

It’s just funny how they claim to care, but they don’t. They care about chads and normies, not actual lonely men.

I have came across videos of foids saying how they care about men’s mental health, feeling and other shit.

But never talk about us the true lonely men. Us incels never had chances with foids. Never been on dates, never been loved by them or even touched by them. Theses foids who say they care about lonely men. They don’t they care about chads or normies that were in bad relationships with foids. Theses guys had experience with foids are the ones, theses foids talk about. Not us incels who never had any chances of love.

It’s just funny how they claim to care, but they don’t. They care about chads and normies, not actual lonely men.
Social points so more incels can send them money

They probably see incels as a demographic with some money to burn so they want their $100 donations

They probably see incels as a demographic with some money to burn so they want their $100 donations
Yep I believe that’s what it is. They just want our money and that’s it. They only care about the mental health of chads and normies. There’s probably a good chance that they don’t care about men in general.

They will say whatever gets them money and simps and validation

The foids who say this are the same as every ethot. they just try to make themselves look more endearing to lonely guys because they are more likely to waste their money on parasocial relationships.

Never look at what they say.
Look at what they do.

Social points so people like us who are super cucked can send them money and such

It's a battle between psychopaths. Faction "men can die mad alone" vs faction "I feel empathy towards ugly men who struggle with loneliness subscribe to my YouTube channel where I don't even hide having a 6+ boyfriend".

The option of shutting the fuck up would be much appreciated.