Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's funny how redditors/failed normies talk about getting laid as if it comes easy to them

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
Seriously lol. Who the fuck do they think they're fooling?

There is nothing more cringeworthy than seeing some wannabe normie on reddit saying some shit like "just get laid bro, just mess around with some chicks" as if he has EVER been able to do so himself. We all know that redditors/failed normies are completely incapable of getting laid without jestermaxxing/being a complete doormat.

The amount of work the average normie needs to put in JUST to get Chad's leftovers, and not even that, a FRACTION of what Chad got for FREE is EMBARRASSING.

I refuse to believe anyone who uses reddit gets laid

A drunk fat ethnic chick is what 99% of normies are talking about when they say they “got lucky”.

Getting laid and boasting about it is basically The Emperor’s New Clothes. No man wants to just be honest and admit it out loud. Every man has to pretend they get sex easy and have fucked tons of chicks.

A drunk fat ethnic chick is what 99% of normies are talking about when they say they “got lucky”.
This. Normies will never be able to get their looksmatch unless they become extremely rich.

The NSFW subreddits with couples are real suicide fuel... The cucks on IT for example definitely don't get shit though.

This guy I know does this. Talks about getting laid but then you find out it was all fat black landwhales

Screenshot 2019 03 21 08 36 35 1
Screenshot 2019 03 21 08 36 35 1

100% this. Redditors do not fucking have sex with attractive women other than the couples who post on the NSFW subs like someone said, who are mainly just looking for views (and usually money in turn) anwyay.

This guy I know does this. Talks about getting laid but then you find out it was all fat black landwhales
Lol I remember a similar incident. A guy at work (who to be fair was actually pretty nice) was talking to be about some girl he had some type of relationship with and he was going on ("oh yeah, beautiful mixed race girl, drop-dead gorgeous, stunning girl") and he showed me a photo and I actually had to hide my visible surprise at how ugly she was. I mean she wasn't fuck ugly but definitely looked a bit like a troll, no way was she over a 4.

I think some men just have insanely high sex drives, which would explain why so many of them become such pathetic doormats whenever they're in a woman's presence. I mean I've seen guys driven insane and have their lives torn apart over girls who I couldn't even imagine wanting to fuck, let alone fall in love with (not like the reverse is true either though jfl).

They’re are actually quite a few chadlites on reddit I’ve seen them

Seriously lol. Who the fuck do they think they're fooling?

There is nothing more cringeworthy than seeing some wannabe normie on reddit saying some shit like "just get laid bro, just mess around with some chicks" as if he has EVER been able to do so himself. We all know that redditors/failed normies are completely incapable of getting laid without jestermaxxing/being a complete doormat.

The amount of work the average normie needs to put in JUST to get Chad's leftovers, and not even that, a FRACTION of what Chad got for FREE is EMBARRASSING.
failed reddit normies on suiwatch

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back