Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Its funny how men are called "Entitled" when it should be really females

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
How many of you think you deserve to bang some Victoria Secret Supermodel and makes babies with her?

I mean every man would if given the chance. Who wouldn't? Who wouldn't want those top tier genetics?

But the thing is thats just a fantasy and most men know thats not gonna happen. So they don't lose any sleep over it when it doesn't materialize.

However most foids on the other hand think they are entitled to Henry Cavil, Roshan etc no matter who they are. Even some ugly autistic currywhore from a shit background probably deeply regrets she couldn't land herself a chad. She would actually lose a lot of sleep over it thinking "Is this the best I can get?"

They don't tell you this but deep down when they feel regrets about being tied down to an inferior male. I mean they are the gatekeeper so naturally they want the best genes right? Everytime they see a chad on screen they always compare him to their partner and feel immense disappointment that she chose wrongly.

Thats real entitlement right there. Thats why when you tell foids to lower their standards, they go insane.

Divorces are majority initiated by foids so its clearly obvious who is more bothered by the fact that the partner they chose didn't live up to the standards.

Foids are spoiled cunts

Water is wet and ER is based.
Everything is projection on their part tbh..

They don't tell you this but deep down when they feel regrets about being tied down to an inferior male. I mean they are the gatekeeper so naturally they want the best genes right? Everytime they see a chad on screen they always compare him to their partner and feel immense disappointment that she chose wrongly.
They're only considered the "gatekeepers" for non-chads in these cucked times. Chads are foid's gatekeepers to sex with good looking men. Chads are the ones who choose them for long term relationships. Most likely they will just pump and dump them, so any non-stacy that fucks a chad and not her looksmatch chose wrongly.
Everything is projection on their part tbh..

umm sweaty im not going to lower my standards, its not my fault ur ugly teehee, i deserve chad xoxox

they complain when chad doesn't want to commit. You're not entitled to a relationship just because you're chad's cumbucket for a few months