Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's funny how male characters in famous foid-movies steal the show

SmhChan

SmhChan

Commander
★★★
So I was re-watching this famous curryland film called Devdas (a foid's film), a hindi adaptation of a novel by a soy-cuck foid-worshipper who made his career out of straw-manning his male characters. So, in this movie, despite being called a toxic character, SRK stole the show with his performance, which is still the most talked about till date.

Same with Rhett Butler in Gone with the wind. Only the scenes involving him make that movie. Clark Gable even famously once called that movie "a woman's picture".

Other famous examples include, Jack from Titanic, Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice, and of course Ken from the Barbie movie.

Even in the TV Series Friends, mainly a show for foids, the male characters are usually considered the favorites.

There are so many shitty rom-coms and other foid-centric movies, but it really seems to be the male characters that make them stand out. JFL.

I don't think it's "penis envy" or top whatever tiny percent men having 'better lives' (totally unsubstantiated) that fuel the jealousy of foids. It's that a man with all his flaws still shines brighter than their 'perfect' visage, which does it for them.

It’s because foids genuinely have bad personalities cause they have been coddled their whole lives. If you are told you are great no matter what you are going to be terrible and that applies to foid actors

It’s because foids genuinely have bad personalities cause they have been coddled their whole lives. If you are told you are great no matter what you are going to be terrible and that applies to foid actors
Foid actors like playing 'victimized' characters which age terribly and only get the recognition because of their sisterhood hype. That's why men adore the character Catherine Tramell (because Basic Instinct doesn't try to make any sort of excuses for her actions) whereas very indifferent to a character like Rose from TItanic despite both of them being involved in sensual and titillating scenes in their respective movies.

Because foid characters are boring and uninteresting just like foids in reality. Once you know one foid, you know them all.

Frankly my dear,
I don't give a damn.