Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's funny how "incels aren't real men" or "incels are like women" is interesting.....

B

bonesmashing

There's no inhib-level for your face.
★★★
I've heard some red pill chumps saying inceldom = low testosterone or just "not being manly enough" in some other regard. IT and RedPill alike have likened us to low-testosterone, sub-men in some way -- like we're missing too much to be rightfully whole "men" or are "too feminine."

The funny part is -- if we're too feminine -- this is a good thing. By being "not like real men" you show people just how horrible women are. Women -- the queens -- are the worst creatures imaginable in this world; but at the same time us "acting entitled like them" is horrendously bad.

Heh...

Maybe people will start realizing their logical inconsistencies then. If we are entitled then we are basically like women in a sense, so what is the problem? How is it bad that we're acting like we deserve things we don't get? Women act like they deserve everything, but the difference is they get it undeservingly. We want basic shit -- we want women -- we complain. The horror of men being like women in a sense ... But women are fine!

If we are not "man enough" due to any supposed "entitlement" then that's clearly showing a mirror to women everywhere -- and a means of playing that card right back at them. We want too much; we ask for too much; we complain too much LOL. Well, how about all 100% of the women who do everything we do & worse but still succeed? We aren't successful at being men -- no shit as we often don't have the right looks or life experience for such. Women are the most entitled, privilege pieces of shit on Earth but they get a pass for it -- we want a few women attracted to us & some sense of power & sexual confidence & we're manbabies. We want it but fail -- loser. They want it but win -- are praised. End it already.

Last edited:
I've heard some red pill chumps saying inceldom = low testosterone or just "not being manly enough" in some other regard. IT and RedPill alike have likened us to low-testosterone, sub-men in some way -- like we're missing too much to be rightfully whole "men" or are "too feminine."

The funny part is -- if we're too feminine -- this is a good thing. By being "not like real men" you show people just how horrible women are. Women -- the queens -- are the worst creatures imaginable in this world; but at the same time us "acting entitled like them" is horrendously bad.

Heh...

Maybe people will start realizing their logical inconsistencies then. If we are entitled then we are basically like women in a sense, so what is the problem? How is it bad that we're acting like we deserve things we don't get? Women act like they deserve everything, but the difference is they get it undeservingly. We want basic shit -- we want women -- we complain. The horror of men being like women in a sense ... But women are fine!

If we are not "man enough" due to any supposed "entitlement" then that's clearly showing a mirror to women everywhere -- and a means of playing that card right back at them. We want too much; we ask for too much; we complain too much LOL. Well, how about all 100% of the women who do everything we do & worse but still succeed? We aren't successful at being men -- no shit as we often don't have the right looks or life experience for such. Women are the most entitled, privilege pieces of shit on Earth but they get a pass for it -- we want a few women attracted to us & some sense of power & sexual confidence & we're manbabies. We want it but fail -- loser. They want it but win -- are praised. End it already.
Good looks are the determining factor of sexual success. Uglies will forever be ignored and scoffed at.

Everyone has their own definition of "masculinity" and an agenda that they're trying to push behind the veil of " restoring/spreading masculinity"

Redpill cucks will tell you "masculinity" is betabuxxing and being "muh provider", paying for dates and paying for everything a foid wants and treating her like a goddess, and to sell you their coaching program/course/book.

Soyciety will tell you "masculinity" is fighting in war and being a soldier when the elites want zogbots to fight another war to protect them and their assets and to continue expanding their reach and spreading globohmo everywhere.

And at the same time, they'll tell you "masculinity" is being weak and vulnerable when they need castrated sissies to take the kikecine and spread globohomo and "muh human rights" "muh whamen rights" everywhere in the world.

I stopped caring about "masculinity" years ago, masculinity for me is being loyal to myself and my needs, not anything and/or anyone else.

Last edited:
Redpill is usually a scam to earn money from men.
Anyone that think a man should be masculine is a tradcuck.
Women like beautiful boys and men. If you are good looking you can be feminine or masculine. Personality don't matter.
I mean just look at male instagram models that slays, they are usually pretty boys.
Everyone has their own definition of "masculinity".

Redpill cucks will tell you "masculinity" is betabuxxing and being "muh provider", paying for dates and paying for everything a foid wants and treating her like a goddess.

Soyciety will tell you "masculinity" is fighting in war and being a soldier when the elites want zogbots to fight another war to protect the elites and their assets and continue expanding their reach and spreading globohmo everywhere.

And at the same time, they'll tell you "masculinity" is being weak and vulnerable when they need castrated sissies to take the kikecine and spread globohomo and "muh human rights" "muh whamen rights" everywhere in the world.

I stopped caring about "masculinity" years ago, masculinity for me is being loyal to myself and my needs, not anything and/or anyone else.
High IQ, people that promote masculinity are really just try to push an agenda.

false dichotomy, implies if you become less manly it automatically makes you more womanly

obviously though you have stuff like landwhales of both sexes who are not viewed as the apex of either set of gendered traits

we're being sorta third-gendered or "agendered" i would say, ie viewed as eunuchs but not ladies

women dont act like women anymore they are all whores, so i dont see why i should abide by a corresponding standard of what it means to be a man. pressuring men to contribute to society seems to be the sole exception made in the reform of discarding gender roles.

Last edited:
Yep just ignorant man shaming.

I've disregarded anything you said resembling "Femoids will recognize their logical inconsistencies..." as such statements are obvious rubbish.

"Feminine" simply means you are undesirable because you have non-NT traits. Justus Grossbier is "Feminine" because he is Bipolar and prefers kindness over womanizing. I am "Feminine" because, like Justus, I cannot drive and prefer non-NT interests like manga/anime over meaningless socialization.

I've disregarded anything you said resembling "Femoids will recognize their logical inconsistencies..." as such statements are obvious rubbish.

"Feminine" simply means you are undesirable because you have non-NT traits. Justus Grossbier is "Feminine" because he is Bipolar and prefers kindness over womanizing. I am "Feminine" because, like Justus, I cannot drive and prefer non-NT interests like manga/anime over meaningless socialization.

Being "non-NT" doesn't imply you're feminine. In fact estrogen -- the "woman hormone" -- is often correlated with high socialization/number of words used/excessive energy which is what drives psychotic behaviors, delusions of grandeur and hypersocializing/sexuality at times too.

Ironically lots of testosterone, androsterone and low-estrogen makes you more chill, calm and not so wordy/blabber-mouthy. Meaningless socialization is cope -- you don't have to talk unless you see it as fit to do such. Liking anime or manga does not make you unattractive to women wholly -- it's just your looks. "Justus" is incel like you because he has subpar looks -- no surprise really. IRL the most sociable nut jobs tend to have high estrogen/serotonin, whereas classic "masculine" men or naturally higher T guys while also having lower estrogen will certainly not be too verbose in this physiological state. People see talkative normie dude and think it's his T, but it's probably high estrogen AKA look at soytard cucks & most women. Bipolar, low-T but tall & psychopathic/thuggish faggot dudes get pussy easier than "NT" manlets/uglyfacecels would.

Last edited:
Everyone has their own definition of "masculinity" and an agenda that they're trying to push behind the veil of " restoring/spreading masculinity"

Redpill cucks will tell you "masculinity" is betabuxxing and being "muh provider", paying for dates and paying for everything a foid wants and treating her like a goddess, and to sell you their coaching program/course/book.

Soyciety will tell you "masculinity" is fighting in war and being a soldier when the elites want zogbots to fight another war to protect them and their assets and to continue expanding their reach and spreading globohmo everywhere.

You really are Something Else :bigbrain:

Once your blackpilled you realize you Dont have to justify yourself to anyone .

Dosnt Matter If you do Manly Things , a Woman only Cares If your attractive Or Got Money to Blow , then you are considered a man.

While a Woman can Just be and Takes it all and then some .

This world is truly fucked and i really should be starting to Care even less

Excactly. It is just idee fixe to possess you with it for their benefits. You are enough as you are. It is the system that tells you otherwise.