Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Its funny how "incel" is simply a buzzword now

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200719 040514

They dont even know what it means. Just the other day my sister was talking about the dumb foid Dojacat saying "She was in these chat rooms with these "incels" and she was saying all sorts of racist things about her own people the incels were telling her too"

"I said, do you even know what incel stands for?" Of course she had no clue. It's just a buzzword insult now, they have no clue who incels actually are they just hear all they're friends and people online say it as an insult so monkey see monkey do.

View attachment 292208

They dont even know what it means. Just the other day my sister was talking about the dumb foid Dojacat saying "She was in these chat rooms with these "incels" and she was saying all sorts of racist things about her own people the incels were telling her too"

"I said, do you even know what incel stands for?" Of course she had no clue. It's just a buzzword insult now, they have no clue who incels actually are they just hear all they're friends and people online say it as an insult so monkey see monkey do.

Has always been since r/incels got banned and AM van attack happened tbh

Every weird guy I don't like = incel
according to these brainlets

Funny how no one would ever call Chad an incel :waitwhat:

Has always been since r/incels got banned and AM van attack happened tbh

Every weird guy I don't like = incel
according to these brainlets
It just goes to show the braintrust were up against. Most of them if they had to venture a guess would say I.N.C.E.L is an acronym of some sorts. Meanwhile most men are involuntarily celibate by the 6 month definition jfl

It just goes to show the braintrust were up against. Most of them if they had to venture a guess would say I.N.C.E.L is an acronym of some sorts. Meanwhile most men are involuntarily celibate by the 6 month definition jfl

Blame feminists and redditors in general for latching onto the word incel and calling every sub 8 male that says unflattering things about women an incel

Blame feminists and redditors in general for latching onto the word incel and calling every sub 8 male that says unflattering things about women an incel
reddit ruins everything

I can't think of a single thing or concept that hasn't gone to shit after they latched onto it

They did it first against MGTOW's which caught steam a short while before r/incels did.

Remember Jordan Peterson saying "MGTOW's are degenerates"? Just tribalistic bullshit pile on.

Dumbasses like that killed the word incel. Even on facebook, I see retards call men who are obviously married with children "incel".

Me personally I don't get offended when someone calls me a incel because that's literally what I am.

Even on facebook, I see retards call men who are obviously married with children "incel".
JFL, He is the furthest thing from involuntarily celibate. Makes me laugh

They did it first against MGTOW's which caught steam a short while before r/incels did.

Remember Jordan Peterson saying "MGTOW's are degenerates"? Just tribalistic bullshit pile on.

Glad you brought that up.

Tbh a lot of people here say "MGTOW's are incels in denial" but normies readily agreed to that while somehow holding the narrative that being virgin doesn't mean you are an incel and that being incel is a choice
while at the same time mocking people that said unflattering things about women as incels in denial and losers for not being able to attract a woman.

I believe Jordan Peterson called MGTOW "pathetic weasels" but then walked back his words after some backlash from the MGTOW community.
Either way Jordan Peterson isn't worth taking seriously and has his own problems in life. It always seems he was trying to convince himself more than others when he went on rants.
See his debate with David Benatar about antinatalism as an example.

JFL, He is the furthest thing from involuntarily celibate. Makes me laugh
Go on any kotaku comment thread and disagree with anything women say or do, and you'll have a swarm of "AlL WaHmEn aRe KwEeNs" neckbeards calling you all kinds of "SeXiSt" or "InCeL." But hey, it's my fault for overestimating the intelligence of neckbeards who think watching rick and morty means they have a high IQ.

Either way Jordan Peterson isn't worth taking seriously and has his own problems in life. It always seems he was trying to convince himself more than others when he went on rants.
his whole career seems to have been a giant public performance to help him cope with whatever issues he has

JBP describes a beta society. it works when beta had his share of pussy and some sort of chad life for a few minutes in exchange for his slavery.

Now there is no reward, so JBP's giant hypothesis about life through his 12 rules is now irrelevant.