Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

it's funny how all the alt/terminally online girls are obese

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
★★
I know the stereotype is skinny goth girls but most of them look like this

The thing is most people here would happily date her, meanwhile she would call the FBI on any of us for breathing within 50 feet of her

The thing is most people here would happily date her, meanwhile she would call the FBI on any of us for breathing within 50 feet of her
The double standards are brutal

It's truly tragic.

Yep. I’ve seen many goth girls in school, and most of them were fatasses

these beasts still have high standards for fatties

I want to put a leash on the cock ring they have pierced on their noses

The double standards are brutal
yeah, I'm not gonna lie...even I find her to be unattractive as a sex-starved inkie. Something about her eyes and high face fat makes her look like an ogre.

But if she asked me out and put in half the work in the relationship I'd probably fold and the vast majority of people here probably would as well. Of course she unironically probably has 6/7 out of 10 guys in her DMs. She does not need us.

yeah, I'm not gonna lie...even I find her to be unattractive as a sex-starved inkie. Something about her eyes and high face fat makes her look like an ogre.

But if she asked me out and put in half the work in the relationship I'd probably fold and the vast majority of people here probably would as well. Of course she unironically probably has 6/7 out of 10 guys in her DMs. She does not need us.
Yep. I normally like chubby girls, but her face looks very fat and a little weird. Brutal that she can still get HTNs easily

There is twice as much genetic diversity in women compared to men as throughout history the bottom half of men went extinct while nearly every woman reproduced. Constant pressure is put upon men to be of a minimum standard to be deemed worthy while for women that changes from "to breed at all" into "to get Chad seed".

I could fix her within a year or less.
But who gives a shit about inkies.

There is twice as much genetic diversity in women compared to men as throughout history the bottom half of men went extinct while nearly every woman reproduced. Constant pressure is put upon men to be of a minimum standard to be deemed worthy while for women that changes from "to breed at all" into "to get Chad seed".
reminds me of that (wehrmacht?) soldier's memoir. as they retreated from a town the young men told the women how to look more androgynous so they wouldn't get raped and they blushed deeply when the women said back "so what? we'll just spread our legs for them"

reminds me of that (wehrmacht?) soldier's memoir. as they retreated from a town the young men told the women how to look more androgynous so they wouldn't get raped and they blushed deeply when the women said back "so what? we'll just spread our legs for them"
Women are not worth saving, they're incapable of being nationalist; they simply sleep with the winning side.

If it ain't a family member, friend or lover then don't bother.

She is not that bad, though losing weight would make her chest look bigger. Maybe I've seen too many mega fat bitches that this doesn't bother me as much