Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's fun how normies and soyboys hate boomers

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
-Muh student debt
-Muh affordable housing
-Muh climate change

It never began for us so why should we care :feelskek:

True its over idc

the only reason they hate boomers is because it's trendy to hate them

True its over idc
787EDC1D A141 4A8E 8351 318F14DAC0DA

If tomorrow they'd say to hate a different group, they'd jump on the first occasion to do it.
They'll always have the herd mentality.

Boomers had it way fucking easier but yet they think we are spoiled

the only reason they hate boomers is because it's trendy to hate them
This.

I was posting the Shrek boomer cringe compilation image macro while these normies were still posting rage comics:

Screenshot 2020 03 16 15 09 29

It was always leftist in orientation, though, and, in fact, reich-wingers took it as confirmation that "leftists can't meme," JFL. At that time they were still in a tacit alliance with boomers via the Drumpf coalition.

Last edited:
This.

I was posting the Shrek boomer cringe compilation image macro while these normies were still posting rage comics:

View attachment 218238

It was always leftist in orientation, though, and, in fact, reich-wingers took it as confirmation that "leftists can't meme," JFL. At that point they were still in a tacit alliance with boomers via the Drumpf coalition.
But it's true the left can't meme, look at this garbage
O8b8myY

Photo5985831118424880166

Photo6012626586160968773

Robotripping on company time 10 hrs henlo all you 36361177

Trans debate trans people exist theres nothing to debate youre 46380046

All the social currents represented by these memes actually have traction and the backing of authority, though, which is what counts.

What defines the success of a meme is replication, not original or organic content, and lolbergs/lolbergtardians are the ones who are most successful at embedding repetitive ideas in the mind that people then adhere to. Do they grow stale or are they stale? Yes. But this only means that they've worked just as intended, and have become customary.

Reich-wingers can learn a lot from lolberg/lolbergtardian cultural hegemony. The most popular memes are their political precepts, like "do whatever you want with your body so long as you don't harm nobody durr hurr."

The ultimate expression of this is the hypersexuality and general vulgarity of modern soyciety, which even we subscribe to on this very forum.

It's ogre XD

Last edited:
Ok boomer
Fuck boomers. Some boomers are based. I hate the ones that LOVE israel.

Boomers had it way fucking easier but yet they think we are spoiled
i've never heard a boomer call your generation spoiled. just because the internet says boomers call us spoiled doesn't mean boomers actually do that. in fact most people who criticize millennials are millennials themselves
This.

View attachment 218238

It was always leftist in orientation, though, and, in fact, reich-wingers took it as confirmation that "leftists can't meme," JFL. At that time they were still in a tacit alliance with boomers via the Drumpf coalition.
that shrek meme didn't exist until 2018

i've never heard a boomer call your generation spoiled. just because the internet says boomers call us spoiled doesn't mean boomers actually do that. in fact most people who criticize millennials are millennials themselves

You should pay attention more then because it happens all the time my parents even do it

@LitVirgin so? your parents would still do it if they were Generation X or the Silent Generation. they're parents of course they say that to their own son. doesn't mean all baby boomers talk that way in fact i bet 80% of boomers are very indifferent towards millennials

@LitVirgin so? your parents would still do it if they were Generation X or the Silent Generation. they're parents of course they say that to their own son. doesn't mean all baby boomers talk that way in fact i bet 80% of boomers are very indifferent towards millennials
Ill agree with you and say most arent like that but there are still a good few

Ill agree with you and say most arent like that but there are still a good few
there are a few in every generation. i'm sure generation X does this along with the silent generation

So are you guys going to start fellating the boomer generation because soys hate them?

i hate every genereation the same ngl

Boomers took us into this world, and made it x100 times worse. I HATE BOOMERS. They had something to live for, I have nothing, only born to be a fucking slave without a girl to fuck, what kind of life is this?