Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s fully over

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
I always get bullied by everyone for being ugly, I also get bullied by fellow incels saying that I am ugly and should kill myself.
There is no hope for anything in this world I guess. I want to live but it looks like I am not allowed.

By fellow incels? how that happens?

Cling to people like you. Here you are among equals

By fellow incels? how that happens?

On various rating websites people rate me 3PSL or 4 and they just tell me I should rope because I am subhuman garbage. People have also tried to DOX and stuff.

On various rating websites people rate me 3PSL or 4 and they just tell me I should rope because I am subhuman garbage. People have also tried to DOX and stuff.

Fuck these pieces of shit

Those are cuckcels

Fuck these pieces of shit

I know bro but I am very mentally unstable which leads me to taking everything very seriously even if its a joke...

I know bro but I am very mentally unstable which leads me to taking everything very seriously even if its a joke...

I am also like that. It is normal when you are incel, i guess

they are blackpilled to tell the truth to you bro wtf is this bluepilled newcels here swearing to them? do you want to live with lies or brutal truths?

they are blackpilled to tell the truth to you bro wtf is this bluepilled newcels here swearing to them? do you want to live with lies or brutal truths?
They could just rate without insulting

No need to be mean, no need to say i have to kill myself because I am so ugly people start to cry when they see me and that my parents should have killed me from birth.

No need to be mean, no need to say i have to kill myself because I am so ugly people start to cry when they see me and that my parents should have killed me from birth.
you don't have to kill yourself that's a bit exaggeration and joke by them don't take seriously ffs but it's better to know truth than being bluepilled cuck so they are actually helping you use your brain bro :feelsthink: we are living in this post modern era that truth is suppressed and telling truth to somebody is taboo and hated for most famous example look at the body shaming and LGBT all Lookism tbh ngl Don't be that cuck who tries to get in society but people always ditching and not wanting him they will only virtue signal when there is other normies around but doesn't want to see and talk to you in person and that cuck still tries to find mistakes on himself you know what I mean right?