Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's fucking saturday morning and I haven't slept in almost 24 hours

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
Fucking hell I hate this fucking shit life. I'm always fucking stressed about everything. Stressed about my inceldom, my god damn shit job, my god damn mountains of debt, my fucking ugly deformed body, my retarded looking face, my retarded brain. Nothing ever works and the older I get the deeper in shit I am. Nothing will ever get any fucking better until I die a miserable death, hopefully soon, because I'm too fucking retarded to rope.

Fucking hell.

It's fucking over. It's fucking hell. There is nothing in this life. Nothing.

Fucking hell.

How the fuck am I supposed to sleep when I know I'll just wake up and it will be another fucking shit weekend of solitude and nothingness.

Fuck.

Sorry to hear that, man.
How old are you?

Brutal, why do you have debt? Is it from coping?

what kind of wage slavery do you do?

LDAR on university buxx. Plan was to rope but I'm too retarded. Credit card debt too from coping.

Helpdesk shit.
Ah that's bad, but those things can be fixed, and u can turn your life around.
Stop coping with expensive shit, focus on self improvement, and it can get better, assuming you're white or black, if you're ethnic KYS

Ah that's bad, but those things can be fixed, and u can turn your life around.
Stop coping with expensive shit, focus on self improvement, and it can get better, assuming you're white or black, if you're ethnic KYS
JFL at expensive shit. Most of it from food delivery coping. How the fuck am I supposed to give a fuck about my life when nothing matters anyways. I'm white but my face is fucking shit and my body is fucking shit and I sound like a retard too, and I am a retard.