Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's fucking over

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-

Just pretended my pillow was a girl and listened to this cucked shit, felt pretty good ngl.

It's fucking over, look at the comment section too JFL. Full of trucels in denial.

i hate when people post comments about their sex experience

Hmmm these don't do it.
Doesn't have an effect on me except making me fall asleep.

i hate when people post comments about their sex experience
haha.gif

Couldn't last 5 seconds. This is cringe as hell to me ngl

Some comments, all from men of course:
''I am going to be honest...i listen to this everynight, to cover up my shattering loneliness but the truth is, it always makes me want to cry, when i realise it's just an audio recording...''

''i wish i had a girlfriend''

''I could die if a girl spoke to me like this...''

I am indeed speechless. It is not fucking over, it is beyond over... How can we come back from this situation? We have a lot of lonely men and a lot of them are working hard in physical jobs only to survive another month. They use such soundtracks in order to sleep better. Back then I said to myself that those people are weak for wanting something like this. But now I am absolutely exposed to it and I think they are right. The present is dull and dark and the future even more gloomy.

In general the comment section looks like this:
90% are men who are lonely.
8% are people giving compliments to the female voice.
2% are female with comments like: ''I'm a straight girl with a boyfriend but I really like this video.''
They give such comments in a comment section where 90% are lonely men and they know it. At this point this is nothing but pure mockery.

Last edited:
I just nutted to blacked.com photos, what’s worse?

It’s over when you just start browsing the forum in public

Yep, gonna rope soon.

Listening to this shit can't be good for you. I suggest you refrain from doing that in future.

based playboi carticel

i got all the leaks

Not a single of a second

Might fuck around and listen to it tonight.