Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's fucking over if you don't youtubemaxx.

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
Look at this shit man. What the fuck is this.

This is all fakery, this is not real. But still he gets to bang a foid so good for him but she only does it for status and pity when she leaves him he will suffer so much I feel sorry for him for what's to come.

Meanwhile his ethnic looksmatch is beheading by ISIS in somewhere in desert. it's fucking over for deathniks. ethnics are truecels

Well, it's the same as money/statusmaxxing. Also she's ugly as fuck. Doable but nothing worth writing home about.

Well, it's the same as money/statusmaxxing. Also she's ugly as fuck. Doable but nothing worth writing home about.

What would u rate her?

He had to get youtube "fame" and have a video go viral with 2.5million views so he could get a SOLID 4/10 GF.

And you are cuck if you feel bad about him just JFL I hope him and his gf dies slowly

And you are cuck if you feel bad about him just JFL I hope him and his gf dies slowly

I need to rephrase that. I do not feel bad for him on a personal level. When I saw a coyote eat a domesticated cat on the road once I felt sorry for the cat but at the same time I knew the coyotes nature is to hunt for food and that this is the inevitable outcome so I accept it and relate to it.

He will get whats coming to him but I just do not like the sight of it.

Prime example of gender stereotypes flipping in a couple. She looks more manly than him.

Is that difficult to understand? She is virtue signalling, she loves the attention through his videos.
It won't last.

Suicidefuel, she seems to genuinely like him. Hiding in my Room had the same happen to him; he used to resort to mentally ill Japanese housewives but after his channel grew, he got messages from white qts who were younger than him.
What would u rate her?
6/10 based purely on her face. But she seems to have a pear body-shape which is my ideal body-shape, I'd give her extra points for that if I could confirm it.

what a fucking faggot cunt. i hope he gets cucked and necks

tbh. I would never feel bad for a beta cuck.

This is all fakery, this is not real. But still he gets to bang a foid so good for him but she only does it for status and pity when she leaves him he will suffer so much I feel sorry for him for what's to come.
He is probably on Cucktears making fun of us right now.

With my fag voice I better no

6/10 based purely on her face. But she seems to have a pear body-shape which is my ideal body-shape, I'd give her extra points for that if I could confirm it.
Wtf bro I'd give her 3/10 rating

What's stopping you whitecels from doing this?

Which one is the foid?

At least she's not overweight.
Her face might be rough, but she looks like she's at a healthy weight. She prob looks good naked, on top of that she's facially unattractive but NOT deformed...so her self esteem/expectations have been brought down by this fact when compared to the regular female. She understands that guys don't want butterfaced girls like herself. She probably suffered because of this(pump and dump/bullying), and suffering is the great equalizer, it causes introspection and some type of a psychological growth.(and lowering of expectations)

So with that said, some of the commenterson here are just a bunch of evious faggots.
If you would say NO to a healthy weight, white female, in her twenties you are volcel.

It's just a fact of life that if you don't status max, money max as a sub 8 male, your chances of attracting a female are pretty much non-existent. I have long accepted this, I know that I will never be loved just for "me" like Chad is being loved for just for being Chad. I know that I need to overconpensate HARD for not being Chad or a Normie if I ever want to experience the illusion of love.

Also idk what is this talk about him getting cucked, even status maxed Chad gets cucked.

---

YouTube maxing is legit AF.

What's the point of statusmaxxing if all you'll get is some hag who looks old enough to be your mother? You can pretty much guarantee he's only gotten a peck on the cheek from this attention seeking crone too, that's if he's been a good boy and kowtowed to her commands.

Reading the comments from these stupid femoids is making my blood boil.

She looks like she could be his mom. Take what you can get, I guess. Either through Youtube 'fame' or other forms of statusmaxxing. Maybe even looksmaxxing/surgerymaxxing if you're fortunate enough have an ok foundation to work with. I don't feel anger towards the kid either, chances of this working out are just too slim. Soon as she sees a Swedish Chat viking she will forget all about their relationship and the relative fame that went with it

she seem to be around his looksmatch , he is youtubemaxx tho, so his SMV may be higher right now.
rating the foid? i dont have all the datas but i can make a rough estimate,
face 8/25
figure 9/25
skin 12/25
hair 3/10
teeth 6/10
voice/miscellaneous 4/5
total 42/100

yah on my current scale around 4/10

4/10 if she puts some effort into it.

That's fair I rated her 3/10 but I can see her becoming 4/10. She is about my looksmatch though or so I hope lmao.

That's fair I rated her 3/10 but I can see her becoming 4/10. She is about my looksmatch though or so I hope lmao.
Funny, I wrote 3/10 then I edited it to 4/10 after thinking that I was too strict.

They're both sub-3s and looksmatched so he got "lucky".

even he can get a gf and i cant. fml i have less worth than THIS GUY

maxresdefault.jpg

They're both sub-3s and looksmatched so he got "lucky".

She's not a sub-3, I'd rate her like a 6/10. As far as foids go she's pretty normie tier.

But she's only pity fucking him for status and virtue signal points... so yeah. Not like this is some major accomplishment for him. I hope he understands what's really going on here so he's not devastated when she very soon leaves him.

What's stopping you whitecels from doing this?

I don't want to be doxxed by the very reasonable and well-adjusted people over at IT and Kiwifarms.

No I wouldn’t lmao, that’s disgusting. I am not like some ppl on this forum

Wtf bro that's volcel as fuck. Why is she disgusting? She is not deformed she isn't very fat she probably has an okay body underneath. Are u only going after 6+ women? :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Statusmaxxing is legit. JFL if you think they’re banging though. Just another virtue signaling foid chasing clout.

Just put yourself out there bro

Wtf bro that's volcel as fuck. Why is she disgusting? She is not deformed she isn't very fat she probably has an okay body underneath. Are u only going after 6+ women? :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
It's to be expected of larper volcels. They are here to feel better about themselves because 8/10 women won't give them the time of day. But they wouldn't settle with a sub 8 women even though they prob could.

Displaying your misery on youtube to attract viewers wont work.

For some reason, the youtube technicians put this truecel into my feed. Other people on this forum noticed the same thing happening. This man became a celebrity and it was not because of his high tier recording equipment and professionally made videos.

shes a 3/10 while hes like a 2. Im sick of cucks massively overrating foids on this forum. what about her is a 6/10 ?

Look at this shit man. What the fuck is this.

I couldn't get an erection for this femoid.